Turbo Ke30

Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad

Yeah be resourful and chip in, going by the BIN price of $750, somebody can have the turbo kit for like $200, somebody have the engine for $200, $150 for the 5 speed, $100 for the diff, and that leave another $100 for the shell!! ;)

Sorry guys. With today being my pay day and all and that i've already spent the lot, theres no way i'll be buying this car. I'll see in two weeks if its re-listed and i might think about it..

OK guys. I am interested in the exhaust manifold and intake manifold off this car. Rest throw it out as far as I'm concerned.

So I contacted the guy. He said wont split parts YET..so if now one buys it and I stay in contact he might wreck the car and we can then go nuts so ill see what happens.

Cameron

Hi,

Ok contacted the guy selling this car again. He will consider stripping it after he has tried selling it a few times as he jsut got it going nice so wants it gone not stripped.

He told me also $500 I can have it now so off ebay his BIN price is $500 so if say we all want parts off car eg. i want turbo intake and exhaust etc, phattKE30 wants the diff, and I'm sure Jip wants the 5 speed ;) Well we can get cash back on this car no hassles. So $500 it can be yours.

But I can't cough up $500 as I will be going away for a break in a weeks time. So if some one else can spare cash and has room if you talk to him and get car for $500 as Taz said money back willl be easy so can anyone grab this car?

Cheers

Cameron

Hi,

Ok contacted the guy selling this car again. He will consider stripping it after he has tried selling it a few times as he jsut got it going nice so wants it gone not stripped.

He told me also $500 I can have it now so off ebay his BIN price is $500 so if say we all want parts off car eg. i want turbo intake and exhaust etc, phattKE30 wants the diff, and I'm sure Jip wants the 5 speed ;) Well we can get cash back on this car no hassles. So $500 it can be yours.

But I can't cough up $500 as I will be going away for a break in a weeks time. So if some one else can spare cash and has room if you talk to him and get car for $500 as Taz said money back willl be easy so can anyone grab this car?

Cheers

Cameron

I will buy it if everyone is serious about parts.