June 11, 201016 yr comment_444030 More win in that picture there than in the other pictures combined. Volvo :) Report
June 23, 201016 yr comment_446920 I'm pretty sure there'd be at least one on here that'd agree Report
July 1, 201016 yr comment_448842 Dear sweet merciful Jebus. omg that looks sooooooooooooooooo cool Report
July 2, 201016 yr comment_449000 Nah- this is cool... Actually, this is cold, in fact freezing! Snow tonight they reckon... Report
July 4, 201016 yr comment_449370 Nah- this is cool... Actually, this is cold, in fact freezing! Snow tonight they reckon... Bugger that... I'm not even wearing a shirt atm (hello laydeez) Anyhoo... His n hers washed today... Ready to roll for another week... Report
July 4, 201016 yr comment_449461 I'm still mystified why the heck would a person what to wear stupid sunnies like these.... :hmm: Report
July 4, 201016 yr comment_449463 Bahahahaha...... I'm not even gonna ask what that bloke is up to :hmm: Report
July 5, 201016 yr comment_449526 I'm still mystified why the heck would a person what to wear stupid sunnies like these.... :hmm: Maybe their car doesn't have a windscreen Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now