November 19, 201114 yr comment_566853 Found this when I walked into the back shed this arvo. Nature knows where it's at! :blush: Report
November 19, 201114 yr comment_566903 I sorry :P (I'm really not, 4AGE's are antique garbage) Here, I make better :) Report
November 19, 201114 yr comment_566922 T0.5 Makes me think... I have a GZE sitting in the shed, all I need is a shitty wood boat... Report
November 19, 201114 yr comment_566931 Makes me think... I have a GZE sitting in the shed, all I need is a shitty wood boat... :lol: Just had to thumbs up on that. I have a 4a-f block sitting in the shed you could use as an anchor. And for a shitty wooden boat - One of those Noosa put-put boats would be the go :thumbsup: Report
November 19, 201114 yr comment_566967 I sorry :P (I'm really not, 4AGE's are antique garbage) Sooooo.......what does that make a 4K? :lol: Makes me think... I have a GZE sitting in the shed, all I need is a shitty wood boat... I have a wooden boat sitting around doing nothing... :yes: Edited November 19, 201114 yr by carbonboy Report
November 20, 201114 yr comment_567042 Sooooo.......what does that make a 4K? :lol: Disposable :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now