February 16, 201214 yr comment_584720 Get one of these, still a Toyota, still VIP. Has a Lexus badge. Better looking. Edited February 16, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_584721 Reed , I've seen neither car ever in my life ?! Chances of me getting 1 in Perth ?! Got more chance of Bob Marley being alive. Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_584723 http://perth.gumtree.com.au/f-celsior-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-cars-W0QQCatIdZ18320QQKeywordZcelsiorQQisSearchFormZtrueQQlsiZInConfigQQlsnZPerthQ20Region Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_584725 Maybe Bob Marley is alive then ?! Eistiens Equation Based off the 2 Doors only Edited February 16, 201214 yr by Spencer Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_584738 Spencer, there's plenty of Chasers, Crowns and SL400's in Perth, u just not looking in the right place! Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_584747 Maybe I don't go whale hunting Edited February 16, 201214 yr by Spencer Report
February 16, 201214 yr comment_584761 Maybe I don't go whale hunting But its still not as big as ya mum :cmonkey: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now