April 26, 201214 yr comment_600003 Possibly due for it's first oil change now? Maybe, was thinking it'd probably handle my being slack and waiting for the 600K mark :lolcry: Report
April 26, 201214 yr Author comment_600051 ...no, I wasn't looking at the Corolla :P: KE26 Pano... Report
April 27, 201214 yr comment_600125 ...no, I wasn't looking at the Corolla Such a nice styled car, love the wheels on it too.. It looks good in yellow as well.... ;) Edited April 27, 201214 yr by BlueKsev Report
April 27, 201214 yr comment_600152 Lol, I think that was Zowie and I in his ke18, not a ke26. Looks like you can see the white and red rising sun roof in the picture? might be wrong though. Edited April 27, 201214 yr by Stenzel Report
April 27, 201214 yr comment_600154 Yeah, black oke18, The picture is to blurry making the plate look white, but everything else looks exactly like his, I doubt there is another wagon in Brisbane with a white roof? when was this taken Jip? I'm probably wrong, just has a few stand out things that make it seem like Zowies. Edited April 27, 201214 yr by Stenzel Report
April 27, 201214 yr comment_600156 it does look like it mate, but when you click on the pic, and then enlarge it, it looks like it has the older 'white background' plates, unlike mine which are black background with white writing.. had me excited for a bit tho, just now, lol Report
April 27, 201214 yr Author comment_600211 That was around Noosa heading South down the highway after the camping trip Report
April 27, 201214 yr comment_600218 Just before the Eumundi turn off, I drive that every day thought it look familiar saw this a little while back at Kunda Park Edited April 27, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
April 27, 201214 yr comment_600227 I see your stainless 5" cannon muffler, and raise you...... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now