July 5, 200719 yr comment_185259 Howdy, found this and wanted to share: http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/10324 then there's this 5 speed http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=7084 and then the reasonable priced AE86... http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=9725 and the hugely expensive AE86... http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=9918 enjoy :) Report
July 5, 200719 yr comment_185260 mmm yeah I was looking at the levin... make a good little daily that would. I've got another 5 here from some other brokers... most with less k's but that one looks very well kept. Quite a reasonable price when you think about how much car you're getting... Given the choice between one of those and a 2004ish lancer for similar money, I know what I'd take. Report
July 5, 200719 yr comment_185261 That would haul witht he BEAMS motor in it that last one.... but can't justify the price of 25k+....I could get a Lexus IS200 for that much. Edited July 5, 200719 yr by Raven Report
July 5, 200719 yr comment_185262 Beams 86 has been on the jspec list for a while... not surprising it hasn't sold yet for that kinda dosh, although it does look to be a very tidy and professional conversion, even has the aircon hooked up. But still... one could import an 86 treuno, buy a beams halfcut, AND pay through the nose for a professional to do the conversion and still have plenty of change from 25k to buy tofu delivery stickers... Report
July 5, 200719 yr comment_185266 It is also a GT Apex version, not an SS I know, but that would also jack the price up a little. Oh and $25k is the first payment. Its $33,900 landed!!! :) Report
July 5, 200719 yr comment_185298 1973 Toyota Sprinter Trueno TE27 coupe http://www.j-spec.com.au/list/index.php?ID=9068 $15,800 landed excluding compliance & registration costs. Report
July 5, 200719 yr comment_185410 Was the aerial located that far back on the TE27's or was it moved?? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now