Ke10 In The Middle Of The Road

tas corolla

well so wanker lifted the corolla in to the middle of the road cops knocked at my door at 3:30 in the morning top effort cop asks did you park that like that just a pitty my dogs didnt bark and wake me up

some people are so cool

best immobilizer to date put the battery on charge in the house slows them right down haha

Members dont see this ad

You were supposed to be having an inspection of the car yesty or this morning or something weren't you Justin?

So did you tell somebody the address of were to find the car!? :cool:

Just seems a bit coinsidental that it happened when you had a "buyer"!! :)

one time at a party me and 3 mates did this trick to someone.

all the cars were parked nose in.

our mate was driving a 'mighty boy 3cyld'

so we picked it up and spun it 90 degrees.

he had to wait for the people on both sides of him to leave before he could.

was good fun, and it turns out we bent the chasis of the car when we lifted it. heheh

I saw my brother and his mates do that when i was younger. It was outside school while my brother was in yr 12 and they lifted a car owned by someone they didn't like. It was like a tiny 70's swift. They then popped it up on the footpath facing it backwards.

the old guy i boguht my ke11 off said that one night he was at a friends place, they heard some noisdes out side, the ke11 was aprked in the street, some people had come up to the car and lifted it up onto its side and left it, so the dorrs and stuff had tinny little scratches down them, i woulda been hell pissed, its good that they didnt actually steal the car justin

I can lift the arse of my suzuki hatch by myself... its rediculously light.

And no, Mr woodstock sir, I didn't fail phys ed, I didn't even turn up to it. There were cigarettes to be smoked and girls to be ogled... much more beneficial to my upbringing than exposing my physical inadeqacies in front of the entire class. :yes: