New Small Car

trdcamrypride

Members dont see this ad

we've got 4 of the ke10 series now.

1 ke15 sprinter coupe driver

1 ke16 wagon driver

2 ke10 sedans

the ke15 and ke16 are daily drivers. the new ke10 is getting work for club rego, and the other ke10 had to go out to my parents to keep the real estate happy (rental property).

i know of 2 other ke10s i would like to acquire.

also out at my parents are 3 HQ holdens of ours. 1 one tonner and 2 sedans, 1 crashed and 1 parts car. we are doing up the ute. need to strip and get rid of the 2 sedans one of these days. make room for more ke10s :)

we own 7 cars :P for a total age of around 239 years..... they don't make em like they used to.

we've got 4 of the ke10 series now.

1 ke15 sprinter coupe driver

1 ke16 wagon driver

2 ke10 sedans

the ke15 and ke16 are daily drivers. the new ke10 is getting work for club rego, and the other ke10 had to go out to my parents to keep the real estate happy (rental property).

i know of 2 other ke10s i would like to acquire.

also out at my parents are 3 HQ holdens of ours. 1 one tonner and 2 sedans, 1 crashed and 1 parts car. we are doing up the ute. need to strip and get rid of the 2 sedans one of these days. make room for more ke10s :)

we own 7 cars :P for a total age of around 239 years..... they don't make em like they used to.

Hell no ! they sure don't !

i like your collection tho :D !