Got Frost!!!???

Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad

haha I'm in NZ boarding atm and the cars are preminently caked with ice. Some dickheads even drive with the windscreens iced over, just a small spot infront of their faces thats been rubbed clear... i was at a place called Arrow town which is near queenstown for all those playing at home and the lady said it was -12 degrees at 9am. anyways....

I arrived in Launceston on Tuesday night, and as we came in the steward on the Virgin flight said that the temperature was a warm three degrees. Try minus three. The ice across our rental car's windscreen was pretty f@$kin' thick. As it was Wednesday morning, and Thursday morning. Woke up this morning back in Darwin again - must have been almost twenty degrees and ready for another twenty-nine degree day. Perfect one day, perfect the next. :wink: :) :lolcry:

I would have, but it was just a short trip for a funeral. I do plan on returning some time next year though - heaps of family to visit, plus I'd like to meet up with some Tassie RollaClub members. I was amazed at how many Corollas I saw getting around - I kept looking for RollaClub stickers, but didn't spot any.