Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Got Frost!!!???

Featured Replies

snowed again today, aparently some guy lost it and wrote off his car near my place. got trapped in car and everything. DOesn't suprise me considering theres atleast 2-3 head on's and other crashes each year.

haha I'm in NZ boarding atm and the cars are preminently caked with ice. Some dickheads even drive with the windscreens iced over, just a small spot infront of their faces thats been rubbed clear... i was at a place called Arrow town which is near queenstown for all those playing at home and the lady said it was -12 degrees at 9am. anyways....

I arrived in Launceston on Tuesday night, and as we came in the steward on the Virgin flight said that the temperature was a warm three degrees. Try minus three. The ice across our rental car's windscreen was pretty f@$kin' thick. As it was Wednesday morning, and Thursday morning. Woke up this morning back in Darwin again - must have been almost twenty degrees and ready for another twenty-nine degree day. Perfect one day, perfect the next. :wink: :) :lolcry:

I would have, but it was just a short trip for a funeral. I do plan on returning some time next year though - heaps of family to visit, plus I'd like to meet up with some Tassie RollaClub members. I was amazed at how many Corollas I saw getting around - I kept looking for RollaClub stickers, but didn't spot any.

a couple of days ago.. went upto the local hills spot and found this :y: was heaps of ice on the road, was wheel spinning 3rd at just above idle speed.

 

snowyy9.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.