Ae71 Corolla Wagon Stolen In Browns Plains

Yota

Members dont see this ad

might be worth a look - my brother in law has offered me his his old hilux for nothing, just need to look at how much it'll cost to get back on the road...

no news or signs of the wagon - looks like I'll have to wait for it to show up in whatever state the theif is finished with it in - it's only a vain hope that it was a drunk needing transport home, theft between 11:30pm and 5:30am. it's probably moe likely being stripped for parts... keep an eye out for cheap T50s and wagon bits, people - I'd rather have the wagon back, with or without the gearbox still in it.

Cheers

Yota

It only had about 20,000k's after a reco, but when the cops found it (local hot spot) it was on it's side and the motor was still in it. They gave it a f@!kin hard time before they striped it, was at an old air strip on top of the mountains (dirt & sandstone) copper even said "these things must go alright" cause of the helies and line lockers on the sandstone shelf. Went to retrieve it after work to get the engine and diff but the motor was gone and the diff was all f@!ked up from being pushed with a 4x4. That tree under the back of it in the second shot caused the big ding in the rear quarter when they pushed it over. The fire melted the No plates but the VHT on the engine looked like new even tho all the other shit was melted off :y: