decoop

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I don't really know of anyone else that would want one as I'm only new to most of the corolla forums.

I've got a 16v bigport at the moment but was hoping the gze would be the same as I'm swapping to one down the track.

should be all the same but you will need to get a gilmer pully for the supercharger also. and it might be cheaper if you get that at that same time. so if you like you can give me a yell further down the track once you have got the gze and are all ready to rock and roll.

cheers bud,

Brodie(reTRD)

:y: :hmm: :hmm:

So I can expect to see them early next week?

As is that "re" re my head studs!?

MMM shiny bits!! :dance:

yea ur head studs. as I'm getting the gilmers send straight to me now so i have asked Gaz to send them to me so i can send thm to you all at once. i would like to say yes u will get them next week but atm I'm not holding my breath ill let you no more once i have them in my posession and sent them off to you. i will be sending them via air mail and the lady at the post shop says it will take 5-10 working days. so ill go buy that just to cover my ass really hahah.

i truly can not appoligise for all the time it has taken guys i really am sorry for the wait but i am in tha same boat as you's but we are getting to the bright end of the tunnel now so all things going well maybe late next week/ mid the week after ur cars will be wineing more than my wifey because i have not done the dishes hahahaha

cheers for all your help guys u all really are top blokes.

,Brodie(reTRD)

You don't need to appologise Brodie, this sort of thing is just expected with group buys really.

I was one of many buyer in the great "Ausrotary Lenso RS5 group buy".

We all paid deposits, and then waited nearly 4 months to find out that the wheel shop in Sydney never placed the order for 40 sets of wheels with the lenso factory!!! :dance:

The poor guy who was organising the group buy then had to re-fund 40 disgruntled buyers!!

You don't need to appologise Brodie, this sort of thing is just expected with group buys really.

I was one of many buyer in the great "Ausrotary Lenso RS5 group buy".

We all paid deposits, and then waited nearly 4 months to find out that the wheel shop in Sydney never placed the order for 40 sets of wheels with the lenso factory!!! :dance:

The poor guy who was organising the group buy then had to re-fund 40 disgruntled buyers!!

bloody hell thats disgusting! i so glad nothing like that has happined here, i feel like i letting every1 down as it is taking so long haha.

but other than that i am happyer than a dog with 2 dick with how everything is going thus far. and i am stoked with how they are looking ( by looking at the pics.)

They do look rather good don't they. The time was expected. So don't feel bad Brodie.

Glad to see they will be sent fairly soon and have been made. Just a little concerned on the belt, though all should be okay.

Once again, thank you for your time and effort.

Also, thanks to Taz for his contribution as well.

Can I still get a pirce anyway wiithout the supercharger belt?

I've got a mate over here that's a machinist but he refuses to do a kit for me at the moment. Might be easier to twist his arm later on down the track for just the supercharger pulley.

I'm not familiar with the process and he explained it a bit to me today, how the CNC needs to be setup etc for the job so if it's a whole different pulley to the ones you guys are getting I won't worry about it. Maybe try and organise a GE group buy later on...

They do look rather good don't they. The time was expected. So don't feel bad Brodie.

Glad to see they will be sent fairly soon and have been made. Just a little concerned on the belt, though all should be okay.

Once again, thank you for your time and effort.

Also, thanks to Taz for his contribution as well.

I'm in the process of hunting out us some cheapish replacement belts. so as soon as i no more i will let you all no :dance: so don't worry to much about that. but come time for people to buy them (if needed/wanted) ill set up a paypal account to save on some of the hassel haha.

Can I still get a pirce anyway wiithout the supercharger belt?

I've got a mate over here that's a machinist but he refuses to do a kit for me at the moment. Might be easier to twist his arm later on down the track for just the supercharger pulley.

I'm not familiar with the process and he explained it a bit to me today, how the CNC needs to be setup etc for the job so if it's a whole different pulley to the ones you guys are getting I won't worry about it. Maybe try and organise a GE group buy later on...

yea man ill get onto it asap for you. but please give me a couple of days as i am doing everyting i can to sort out the k series kits 1st as they are my number 1 priority at the moment sorry.

i will PM you as soon as i no. but please note it will only be an estimation as the price of billets fluctuates up and down all the time and there will be shipping ontop of that.

thanks heaps,

Brodie(reTRD)

thet turned up today :) i just waiting on the head studs to turn up and ill send them off to you guys. i have to say they look bloody good. if i can contain myself enough ill tru get a vid up on youtube, but that will also mean i will have to lurn what to do to hose a vid on my account on there hahaha

ill keep you guys posted. but on the bright side there not to much longer to wait :D

• 3 weeks later...

Daim just sent me a message saying "you have freight", and these are the only thing I'm waiting on now!!! :hmm: :yes:

Winke55 and harun - I'll just finish my lunch and I'll go home and get them, will express post them so you can expect to see them tomoz!!! :yes:

Daim just sent me a message saying "you have freight", and these are the only thing I'm waiting on now!!! :hmm: :yes:

Winke55 and harun - I'll just finish my lunch and I'll go home and get them, will express post them so you can expect to see them tomoz!!! :yes:

what you think of them fella ? :yes: