decoop

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I probably neglected to say that i no longer (well for the moment anyway) have the need for gilmer belt drive as i sold my ke10 and my ke30 has a v6 in it. I also have an ms55 crown i'm planning to do up so for the time being i will not be looking further into this.

• 3 months later...

hey guys I'm reTRD (Brodie) .

me and a few guy off the club k car club/forum are tryiing to do a bulk buy from Endevour Engineering & Tooling LTD the kits are NZ$650.RRP but if we can get 6 people to make a bulk buy at once they are going to give us a discount of NZ$170 each kit. so that NZ$480 for the complete kit (consisting of the 3 pullys, stainless caphead screws and a belt) the bullys are made of billet alloy and lok to be of the highest quality.

pic of a kit (unsure if a "K" series 1 but will be close if not the same)

http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=misc263sf8.jpg

so far off club k we have interested

reTRD x1 (me),

DXROLLA x1.

phatt20 x1 (maybe 2),

HyTimes x1.

dxrola x1.

they do make them for some other motors but we are just trying to get the "K" series motor kits 1st depending on interest ill ask my contact to look into other motors also (i no they do 4AGE but unsure how much)

if any1 with a "K" is interested PM, or e mail me on [email protected] and we can go from there.

cheers guys

Edited by reTRD

i am not sure its been a blody mishion to get the 6 people so far. if we can get 10 people keen within this week ill look into it otherwise i will just place the order of 6 at $480each.

so far i have down for a kit,

FROM CLUB K

me x1,

phatt20 x1 (maybe 2),

HyTimes x1.

dxrola x1.

DXROLLA x1.

and from rolla club

harun x1.

Taz RX x1.

so if we can get the numbers up to 10 people keen on a kit by say sunday, ill get intouch with my contact and go for a deal. i don't no if they can or will go cheaper but i will try.

so come on guys help get the numbers up, i would like to see 15 people get some but dreams r free :bash:

cheers guy's.

Brodie(reTRD)

Edited by reTRD

Having one of those 'more money than sense' days I think. :bash:

Can't run a copper gasket until I get a block o-ringed.

.......Believe it or not while typing this post I have just had a phone call with clutch prices!!!! Will PM you now.

sweet as Tax RX ill put you down :y:

we are now up to 8 people.

me x1,

phatt20 x1 (maybe 2),

HyTimes x1.

dxrola x1.

DXROLLA x1.

SLIDEWAYS x1

and from rolla club

harun x1.

Taz RX x1.

and $480 is a good price for a complete belt drive kit. as i have been pricing up just the pullys from a place over here in NZ and it was going to be over $680 for the plain steel pullys and i was going to need to get them machined on top of that :bash: so in my eyes $480 for a complete kit is very reasonable indeed.

just my 2cents lol

Edited by reTRD

the kit is getting made by an engineers over here, i am just a member of club k that has come across this outfit and have orginised a bulk buy through the club to get the costs down for wevery1 as the kit is NZ$650 normally.

cheers,

Brodie (reTRD)