decoop

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm interested... if you have 14 other people let me know what the discount is...

cheers,

rob

hey man,

i am waiting for mt contactto get back to me with a price for 10 kits, i don't think we are going to be able to get 15 keen, and as for price wise i don't theink my supplyer can go much cheaper as he is already doing the kits at " cost +GST + 5% profet". i think he might not be albe to go lower without running at the loss on them.

but i will kep you posted.

cheers,

Brodie(reTRD)

how much do you reckon postage will be to tas? probably not too much, although it is from n.z. but do any taswegians wanna combine and save??

i am still waiting to hear back on how much the full kit weighs so i can estimate a price for shipping aussie, but as a "ballpart" figure i guess probile about NZ$20 to NZ$30 but that is only a rough guess for now.

cheers,

Brodie(reTRD)

how much do you reckon postage will be to tas? probably not too much, although it is from n.z. but do any taswegians wanna combine and save??

I would be up for that.

I bought a bellhousing from NZ last year (so bigger and heavier) was $35 with track and trace and was here in 3 days!!!

Brodie - Have you put an add up on KP61.net aswell? Might be worth asking the yanks too!?

Edited by Taz_Rx

So will the kit be 373.639 AUD for us? or $480?

the kit is NZ$480 + shipping, so depending on the currency rate at the time it might be a little more or less if that makes sence.

cheers,

Brodie(reTRD)

Errm, this is starting to get very commercial....

i not trying to be commercial as i don't even work for the place, i have just managed to be able to score a good deal on stuff, i am not making a single cent out of any of this. i just trying to help people get cool stuff for their cars.

but if wanted i will delete the post for the 4age gilmer kit.

cheers,

Brodie(reTRD)

no it isn't. he's a regular punter running a group buy to try and help us out!? some appreciation might not go astray.

Well mate when you start pouring your own hard earned into a site you might understand why I'm VERY protective about possible commercial trading. I have no objection to the group buy and while I wish the initiator had run it past me as per the site guidelines/rules I have let it continue regardless. My objection was to the range of products beginning to be offered.

I would like to believe that everyone is here to help however I have unfortunately had to deal with some underhanded trading utilising group buys in the past (hence why I would like people running group buys to run them by me as per the site guidelines).