Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

About pricing in general, It shits me off when I get abused about what food costs at my work. Its as if I decided that, that massive fattening burger you want is going to cost $6. Sorry.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

$6 bucks for a burger?? Man, they're not getting anything worthy of eating.

 

mine is usually upwards of $10 for burger alone.

I Hate people who think they are superior beings and people who think we didn't land on the moon...

WE SOOOOOO DID !

Yep landed on the second trip there but not the first....

 

 

Oh yeah and while on the subject of tripping through space the scraping of "Project Orion" :poke:

Yep landed on the second trip there but not the first....

 

Well...the first intended mission to land on the moon was successful. Before that there were three manned missions to the moon which had no intentions of landing. One of them didn't even carry a Lunar Module!

On the subject of sending people to the moon

 

Is it legal to send all the scum of society there? Perhaps the sun instead?

 

I hate all the wankers who think wearing pink shirts and tight jeans makes them attractive to women.

 

Prove that you have a sense of style and please STOP wearing jeans so tight you got no circulation to your knob.

 

Though this may benefit, kill their sperm, means no more of them

 

Lets buy some bogans some tight jeans and kill two birds with one stone :poke:

Oh while we are at it lets send that wanker (i know its a swear word to say his name but...) Corey Worthington!! I read in today's paper that he is getting $10,000.00 per episode. Like why!!

Another thing that shits me off is when a suicidal person decides that they want to jump off the tallest bridge in Brisbane, causing the police to shut down that artery making the city gridlocked. Then after wasting 3 hours, a quarter tank to get around him and out of the city, to find that he didn't end up jumping. He'll end up getting counseling and a slap on the wrist for ruining many peoples days and wasting so much fuel.

 

A funny thing that happened during this was overtaking a Ford Territory before this on that gridlocked highway, then again 3 hours later on another highway.

 

I wish he jumped to make that waste of time and fuel mean something positive.

It's not the first time I am aware. They should make anti-suicide bars on the bridges :S

Well the new ones going to have a bike lane so that should be enough for them...

 

I thought there were already 6ft high steel barriers all the way along the bridge? It's been a while since I've been over it....for good reason.

I still remember the day it was opened and the public was allowed to walk over the bridge..... that was fun

 

 

 

And a couple of days later some one walked up half way couldn't be bothered trekking back down so they took the express route

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.