Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

:lolcry:^^^^

 

+2

 

Never mess with the people of the town!!

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

People! I'm building my car to be different. That does not mean i want c#nts copying me! quite the opposite!

People! I'm building my car to be different. That does not mean i want c#nts copying me! quite the opposite!

 

More like inspiration, it starts with an idea

I don't mind if people like what i'm doing but i'd much prefer them just appreciate rather than going ahead and making a carbon copy

Dang Andy going all out,

 

I was lookin at getting a CAMS book for mine, was a thought mind you,

 

Could not find anything about padding on the cage on the street, unless i overlooked it in that schedule

 

I'm bugged that i cut the side bars out for roadworthy, *sigh

 

 

chea bro, bent the last chassis so wanna stiffen this one up, and may aswell get the cage done right the first time. dunno what I'm gonna log book the car as seeings as its got a 1g in it, pretty much rules out tarmac rally classes from what i can tell, which is what i wanted to log it as.

CAMS are f@$king hopeless to deal with though. they can't even give me a straight answer of whether someone comes and scrutineers the car when i do my log book or not...

 

cams does talk about padding the cage, I'm basically trying to not pad mine at all, the QLD transport regs also mention padding, if you've read them?

 

you can make your side intrusions bolt ins, or I'm probably going to use one of the new fancy pants clamp systems and just put them in when i need them...

I don't mind if people like what i'm doing but i'd much prefer them just appreciate rather than going ahead and making a carbon copy

 

Thats why you do what I did and make your car look ugly, no one wants to be like it then :P

 

WGMG: Overenthusiastic or under-enthusiastic staff in stores. I don't know which one is worse. I like the 'can I help you, oh your just browsing and will ask for help if needed will hover near by just in case but not be intrusive' ones. And no, I don't have a f@$king rewards card.

Edited by blzbub666

f@$kING CAMS WEBSITE

 

FUUUUUUUU

Thats why you do what I did and make your car look ugly, no one wants to be like it then :P

 

Yours looks like porn :wink: Looks much better than the flat black imo

I don't mind if people like what i'm doing but i'd much prefer them just appreciate rather than going ahead and making a carbon copy

 

Don't post your work up on the internet? :P

People who scab cigarettes and then bum puff them, those so called 'social smokers'. its the biggest waste of a perfectly good cigarette, i don't even understand it, do they do it to give off a certain impression or what, your either a real smoker or your not.

 

Drivers who stop at the first petrol pump, blocking access to the other pumps. its so selfish, are you that wrapped up in your pathetic life you can't endure enough empathy to move foward 3 metres?!

 

People who know nothing about cars but act like they do and end up talknig shit - its sometimes good for a lol but most of the time it jsut pisses me off.

 

Damn F8cking right.. Helped a guy to change his brake pads as he thought they needed changing as they felt spongy but there couldnt be air in the breaks.. He struggled to change them.. LOL but talked himself up to know so much about cars. yet didnt know how to bleed f@$king brakes..... LOLLL

 

Drivers who stop at the first pump GAH FKING GAHHHHHH!!! makes me rage.. so what i normally do is move around other pumps and park infront of them and someone usually box's them in behind them.. i take my time.. don't hold the petrol nozzle on all the way.. fill the car up instead of chucking enough in for the week.. and look around in the shop just as payback rofl..

 

And the scabbing ciggies GAH totally agree.. people are retarded....

chea bro, bent the last chassis so wanna stiffen this one up, and may aswell get the cage done right the first time. dunno what I'm gonna log book the car as seeings as its got a 1g in it, pretty much rules out tarmac rally classes from what i can tell, which is what i wanted to log it as.

CAMS are f@$king hopeless to deal with though. they can't even give me a straight answer of whether someone comes and scrutineers the car when i do my log book or not...

 

cams does talk about padding the cage, I'm basically trying to not pad mine at all, the QLD transport regs also mention padding, if you've read them?

 

you can make your side intrusions bolt ins, or I'm probably going to use one of the new fancy pants clamp systems and just put them in when i need them...

 

Yeah I had a read of the schedule, padding is advised unless its FIA class, and a full wrap around race seat where the healmet or body would not come in contact with cage,

 

I don't know if ill be able to get a log book as the place that built mine is no longer there, i have the receipt still

 

Yeah i cut the side bars out, and could still use clamps, i could still have her registered today i reckon

rusted bolts. not just because they are rusted, but because they are always in a hard to rech place like the very furthest corner inside a wheel arch and after 90 minutes i finally decide to cut it off but they only way i can do that is by using half a hacksaw blade and with a 2'' stroke at a time i finally cut through it. OMFG.

I don't mind if people like what i'm doing but i'd much prefer them just appreciate rather than going ahead and making a carbon copy

 

I guess thats part of paving the road of awesome, if your gonna be different to the rest, someone is gonna like it and say that looks awesome and is going to want something like it or almost the same

 

What your saying is like the 1st person to put an sr into a corolla and saying now nobody copy my idea I wanna be different

 

 

WGMG - The weekends not being long enough to get time to scratch my ass, I love project cars, but I hate it when people rock up to your house with their cars and ask for help on their cars and you already have your whole day planned for work on your own car

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.