What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

WGMG: People using the phrase "We're facebook friends..."

What the f@$k happened to just being an internet perve? Or going AROUND to your mates house to chill out and chat...

I'm 21 going on 40 or something

Real life has been made redundant

Having to go to three different private surgery clinics on the same day for different procedures..

Can they not just do everything for me at once? Honestly, to fix my big toe (ingrown toenail, been like this for 3 years, havnt run in that time because of the pain) all they need to do is a shot of local and a scalpel to slice it out. Hell, I'll do it..

Also WGMG: My phone refusing to send people pictures of things... VERY annoying.

My last WGMG: People who insist to go through insurance with such small things. Why must I pay an excess on a scratch on your car when you were at fault for not checking your mirrors? gah..wallbash.gif

I've seen higher quality interiors come from Korea... And that's saying something.

We also have a VW Caddy as a backup van. Its been fairly reliable (if not awful to drive) but we need a bigger one. Guess what we're getting?

Hyundai iLoad.

Yup... Hyundai. 15 grand less than a Hiace or Vito, very few negative reports from owners thus far.

Still replacing the Vito with a Hiace though.

I've seen higher quality interiors come from Korea... And that's saying something.

We also have a VW Caddy as a backup van. Its been fairly reliable (if not awful to drive) but we need a bigger one. Guess what we're getting?

Hyundai iLoad.

Yup... Hyundai. 15 grand less than a Hiace or Vito, very few negative reports from owners thus far.

We use an iBload at work.

Not a bad bit of kit for the coin. Gets used by all and sundry each day, and holds together pretty well.

Drives fairly well too considering what it is.

I don't think you'll be disappointed, not after the Vito anyway.

Guess what we're getting?

Hyundai iLoad.

We use an iBload at work.

Not a bad bit of kit for the coin. Gets used by all and sundry each day, and holds together pretty well.

Drives fairly well too considering what it is.

I don't think you'll be disappointed, not after the Vito anyway.

I have spoken with a quite a few tradies I've come across who've being using (and abusing :P) them. This is the general feedback I've being getting, have rode shotgun in one & I gotta say, the interior's are much better. Don't have to be a contortionist to sit in the middle seat of the bench seat like you do in the Vito for starters. :)

Waiting to see if there's any long term issues that crop up, wont be surprised if there isn't any.