What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Dang Andy going all out,

I was lookin at getting a CAMS book for mine, was a thought mind you,

Could not find anything about padding on the cage on the street, unless i overlooked it in that schedule

I'm bugged that i cut the side bars out for roadworthy, *sigh

chea bro, bent the last chassis so wanna stiffen this one up, and may aswell get the cage done right the first time. dunno what I'm gonna log book the car as seeings as its got a 1g in it, pretty much rules out tarmac rally classes from what i can tell, which is what i wanted to log it as.

CAMS are f@$king hopeless to deal with though. they can't even give me a straight answer of whether someone comes and scrutineers the car when i do my log book or not...

cams does talk about padding the cage, I'm basically trying to not pad mine at all, the QLD transport regs also mention padding, if you've read them?

you can make your side intrusions bolt ins, or I'm probably going to use one of the new fancy pants clamp systems and just put them in when i need them...

I don't mind if people like what i'm doing but i'd much prefer them just appreciate rather than going ahead and making a carbon copy

Thats why you do what I did and make your car look ugly, no one wants to be like it then :P

WGMG: Overenthusiastic or under-enthusiastic staff in stores. I don't know which one is worse. I like the 'can I help you, oh your just browsing and will ask for help if needed will hover near by just in case but not be intrusive' ones. And no, I don't have a f@$king rewards card.

Edited by blzbub666

People who scab cigarettes and then bum puff them, those so called 'social smokers'. its the biggest waste of a perfectly good cigarette, i don't even understand it, do they do it to give off a certain impression or what, your either a real smoker or your not.

Drivers who stop at the first petrol pump, blocking access to the other pumps. its so selfish, are you that wrapped up in your pathetic life you can't endure enough empathy to move foward 3 metres?!

People who know nothing about cars but act like they do and end up talknig shit - its sometimes good for a lol but most of the time it jsut pisses me off.

Damn F8cking right.. Helped a guy to change his brake pads as he thought they needed changing as they felt spongy but there couldnt be air in the breaks.. He struggled to change them.. LOL but talked himself up to know so much about cars. yet didnt know how to bleed f@$king brakes..... LOLLL

Drivers who stop at the first pump GAH FKING GAHHHHHH!!! makes me rage.. so what i normally do is move around other pumps and park infront of them and someone usually box's them in behind them.. i take my time.. don't hold the petrol nozzle on all the way.. fill the car up instead of chucking enough in for the week.. and look around in the shop just as payback rofl..

And the scabbing ciggies GAH totally agree.. people are retarded....

chea bro, bent the last chassis so wanna stiffen this one up, and may aswell get the cage done right the first time. dunno what I'm gonna log book the car as seeings as its got a 1g in it, pretty much rules out tarmac rally classes from what i can tell, which is what i wanted to log it as.

CAMS are f@$king hopeless to deal with though. they can't even give me a straight answer of whether someone comes and scrutineers the car when i do my log book or not...

cams does talk about padding the cage, I'm basically trying to not pad mine at all, the QLD transport regs also mention padding, if you've read them?

you can make your side intrusions bolt ins, or I'm probably going to use one of the new fancy pants clamp systems and just put them in when i need them...

Yeah I had a read of the schedule, padding is advised unless its FIA class, and a full wrap around race seat where the healmet or body would not come in contact with cage,

I don't know if ill be able to get a log book as the place that built mine is no longer there, i have the receipt still

Yeah i cut the side bars out, and could still use clamps, i could still have her registered today i reckon

rusted bolts. not just because they are rusted, but because they are always in a hard to rech place like the very furthest corner inside a wheel arch and after 90 minutes i finally decide to cut it off but they only way i can do that is by using half a hacksaw blade and with a 2'' stroke at a time i finally cut through it. OMFG.

I don't mind if people like what i'm doing but i'd much prefer them just appreciate rather than going ahead and making a carbon copy

I guess thats part of paving the road of awesome, if your gonna be different to the rest, someone is gonna like it and say that looks awesome and is going to want something like it or almost the same

What your saying is like the 1st person to put an sr into a corolla and saying now nobody copy my idea I wanna be different

WGMG - The weekends not being long enough to get time to scratch my ass, I love project cars, but I hate it when people rock up to your house with their cars and ask for help on their cars and you already have your whole day planned for work on your own car