Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Going out of my way to help someone over about 12 months. Checking out cars, fixing cars, getting messages at 11pm asking if I can help them move house half way across Adelaide the next day.

 

Go to their housewarming, take a friend and pretty much get told I've acted direspectfully and they don't want me around anymore.

 

WGMG: Shit like this, is the reason why favours are a thing of the past :glare:

Some people are givers and some people are takers. Alot of people are only your friend when they want something from you. When the time comes around that you want something, they're nowhere to be found.

I feel bad asking my friend (that happens to be a mechanic) to come help me with my car even though I pay him and ask him to let me know whenever he needs help with his car. I genuinely want to help him with his car too, it's not like I'm just saying it to him. I'm probably not much help but I'm at least an extra set of hands.

 

Some people build bridges just to burn them. Somehow they always manage to build more.

 

I don't mind helping people out with anything, as long as the favour's returned sometime.

That said, I know who's going to be there when I need them and I can count them on one hand. Only need two fingers for it actually...

 

ʞ©$ɟ 'em man.

That's it man! One day, they'll need something and they'll have to find someone else to ʞ©$ɟ over haha :lolcry:

People who take a perfectly nice old car, and ʞ©$ɟ it up by making it a "rat" Bullshit! All you've done is had a little primer on the rear guards and used that as an excuse to destroy a perfectly nice car. >|

I like some of the rusty shitrigs that motorfix have. I think they look awesome. It's like a rusty shell that has been welded back together...with more rust :D

Yeah but that's different to buying say a datsun 1200, which needs some minor rear guard rust repair, and some fckstick thinking he can make it look better with a couple of rattlecans of flat black from chickenfeed. And because of that shit halfarsed paint job it's a "rat"

 

Noooooooooo... It's a piece of shit is what it is

:lolcry: Hahaha, I know what you mean.

What exactly makes it "rat"? It's as bad as those kents who have "drift pigs" because they have cut springs in a ke70. Dick. How is it a pig? The body is in good condition you wang.

 

I will never understand idiots..

Oh believe me, mine's not perfect. And i think i love that it wont be, it adds character, and it means it'll never really be finished :yes:

What exactly makes it "rat"? It's as bad as those kents who have "drift pigs" because they have cut springs in a ke70. Dick. How is it a pig? The body is in good condition you wang.

 

I will never understand idiots..

Those people with "drift pigs" are probably still trying to slide with 4k's and open centres aswell

Well i'll only have a 5k, t50, cam, tractors, compression, mild porting, weber etc, Maybe a double pegger as i welded my spare diff when i got bored. haha

 

But then again, i don't even remotely refer to my car as a "drift pig" haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.