Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Well that's what I mean. Terms like that get thrown around pretty loosely.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

What exactly makes it "rat"? It's as bad as those kents who have "drift pigs" because they have cut springs in a ke70. Dick. How is it a pig? The body is in good condition you wang.

 

I will never understand idiots..

 

Word!

 

I had some douchebag in Byron Bay one night call out to me while I was parking my car and tell me I had a "sick drift pig". I was fairly offended. I consider my car to be reasonably neat, chrome bumpers, standard wheels, original paint etc., almost the opposite of a pig. I just gave him a funny look and walked away.

Ohhh, the drift pig term has nothing on a 'Lowlux'. Those people piss me off so much! Its not called a hi-lux because its a decent hight off the ground, they're bragging about the luxuries. Half the lads who call their ute a lowlux have hardly even lowered them anyway! All they've done it put patches of primer everywhere, put some brand logo stencil over the top of that, and stuck some more brand name stickers on the window. Plus they never seem to get them all one colour anyway.

Don't even get me started on Holden 'Lowdeo's...........

My mates r31 is cool to take past the beach, because all these "minitrucks" are a good 4" higher than his 31 :lolcry:

 

I'm pretty sure if i get "rat" remarks, i'll be chasing them down. >|

 

The worst is cops, mainly the guy who attempted to defect my friends ae71 which is lowish, but, the defect was for the "supercharger" which was actually the air con pump with a yellow pulley.. But anyway! :lolcry:

HAHAHAHAHA Lowdeo's HAHAHA

 

Rian, always in the shire. Pretty much every person that says or asks something about my 70 is "Do you slide that pig?" or "That's a rig, do you drift it?"

I just say no.

 

"Minitrucks" just piss me off.

Just to make it clear from my statement, i don't hate cops. Quite the opposite. I believe if you're stupid enough to do the wrong thing and get caught you should cop it on the chin and be a man. None of this "fcking pigs" "cops can suck a fckin dick man" shit. Grow up.

 

If you weren't doing something wrong they wouldn't have busted you, yes?

 

But, You do get the occasional one without the SLIGHTEST bit of common sence or common decency to listen to your opinion or story.

 

Ha, I like the fact that "minitrucks" can't do more than 5kmh over a speed hump because theyre 'low" pf, there is also no need to drive crooked over the speed hump when you've lowered it an inch and painted it in primer.

The worst is cops, mainly the guy who attempted to defect my friends ae71 which is lowish, but, the defect was for the "supercharger" which was actually the air con pump with a yellow pulley.. But anyway! :lolcry:

You think thats bad wait until your on your way home from work in your stock as a rock 6 cylinder XE falcon and you get pulled over by a cop who in turn gives you a defect on the non-blue plated v8 that some how only he can see..... Mate had to call a taxi cause the cop had the car towed.

Yep, would have loved to been a fly on the wall during the court case.

I must admit I get sick of people expecting me to slide my car.

 

"Are you gonna do (enter modification) so it slides better?"

"Does it skid good?"

"I bet you skid it everywhere yeah?"

"Must be fun to do drifties in"

"Nah don't cut the drift pipes off its sick"

"Needs more stretch/low/offset"

"Needs DX chrome bars/madhouse lip/quads"

 

Almost makes me wanna ditch it for another model.

I must admit I get sick of people expecting me to slide my car.

 

"Are you gonna do (enter modification) so it slides better?"

"Does it skid good?"

"I bet you skid it everywhere yeah?"

"Must be fun to do drifties in"

"Nah don't cut the drift pipes off its sick"

"Needs more stretch/low/offset"

"Needs DX chrome bars/madhouse lip/quads"

 

Almost makes me wanna ditch it for another model.

 

Not digging 4A power anymore Reed? Or not digging the KE70 stigma?

 

P.S.

Does it skid good?? Needs moar offset... :P:

On the Lowlux thing, I've always called the 2wd variants lowluxes purely because in comparison to the 4wds they are well, low.

 

Then the flat brimmed DC shoes cap wearing brigade gets one and sits it on the bumpstops with 20" high offset chromies and calls it sick, I just grab a higher gear and chaff diesel all over them :laff:

Fair point, but the chop and bounce crew can't afford anything nice like a newer car :P

 

But they can afford $10,000 worth of unit/jetpilot clothing and an equal amount of southern cross stickers.

What the ʞ©$ɟ is "illest"?

 

I don't even know what it is but I already hate it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.