Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

We know already.

 

No one was having a go at you, in fact it was one of the more intellectual discussions I have seen on here.

 

Time to move on

 

Edit: If nothing else, it sent me out to the shed for an hour or so.

Edited by parrot

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Gentlemen, I cleaned it up, but I'm at work and got called away before I could posts reasons. That's why they pay me the big dollars, thus it has to come first.

 

Note: nobody has been warned, banned or taken out back for a beating.

 

None of the mods, myself included, in the end could make head nor tails of what was going on.

 

The protagonists probably know where they were going, but to the outsider it wasn't making a whole lot of sense.

 

I have taken the option to remove about 24 hours worth of posts rather than the option of selectively removing posts. Mainly for ease and continuity.

 

Yes, opinions have been noted. I've thought a few things on the edge a bit recently, however have not done anything about them. Maybe we should have. Live and learn.

 

However this conversation although beginning okay, was going nowhere fast.

 

As stated in a post which I think I removed in my mass deletion:

 

<LI>2.3.0 Racist, sexist or other offensive posts wont be tolerated. You may be banned outright.

 

 

Not happy with something? Ante up and report it. Unfortunately we don't/ can't read everything as it's written and posted.

 

Anything further, feel free to contact myself or the other mods if you have something constructive to add.

 

Regards

 

R

Edited by Redwarf

Jumped onto the Dog and Lemon Guide to have a look for a couple of reviews on a few vehicles.

The sods don't print the book any more.

 

And its 10 bucks for three reviews, 20 bucks for eight reviews or 30 bucks for 15 reviews.

The book wasn't too bad but for the money i hope the reviews are better.

BAAAAAH! my post was in the middle of that!

 

In regards to P plates on fully licenced drivers cars, I think the issue is QLD specific, in NSW I couldnt find a single bit of anything to say it was illegal.

 

I hadnt looked for a long while (its been a fairly long time since anyone in our family was on P plates) but back when I was, I remember it not being an issue (I had vinyl sign cut P plates stuck on my cars, my parents would drive them occasionally) and confirming that with the coppers.

 

I did however get a warning for having both red and green P plates on the back of my ex-missus car, I was on greens, she was on reds, I couldnt pull the sticker off, so slapped a green one behind the number plate. lol

It's a Corolla website, get over yourself. From the bits that I read it was hardly an intellectual discussion.

 

Thanks for stating the obvious.

 

It's written in plain English that this is an OFF TOPIC forum, as I am aware what we were discussing was in line with the forum rules.

 

Sure there was some insults from willis, but nothing to be taken to heart. Everything else was above board. Sure you may not have liked what was said but it was no way racist or offensive.

 

You get over yourself!

 

Can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen.

 

Simple.

 

Haters gun hate.

get over yourself!

 

 

Simple.

 

 

 

:ban:

Ignored Users List

  • ke11restorer

Will update when all is well and we're happy little hippies in the world of today

Thanks for stating the obvious.

 

It's written in plain English that this is an OFF TOPIC forum, as I am aware what we were discussing was in line with the forum rules.

 

Sure there was some insults from willis, but nothing to be taken to heart. Everything else was above board. Sure you may not have liked what was said but it was no way racist or offensive.

 

You get over yourself!

 

Can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen.

 

Simple.

 

Haters gun hate.

 

 

If you want to be a member of this community you have to understand that Irokin is god and right now you are like Adam with a belly full of apples.

 

You are happy to use our free forum to market your parts to other corolla people, so with that in mind, smarten up your tone. I have given you the benefit of the doubt this week on a trading issue, so its time to repay the faith with some appropriate behaviour. You must understand that what is funny to you is most likely stupid and offensive to others, so be a team player and shut up before you run out of options.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

Fair enough.

 

I understand your point of view.

 

I will not voice my opinion any more.

 

I will ride away into the sunset, and will be only just a legend of times gone by..

iRokin i apologise for previous comment made

 

I did not realise you were admin and it was a comment made in heat of the moment just responding to you.

 

Nothing personal.

 

Hope all is good.

 

No hate here.

 

Cheers :cool: :cool: :y: :y:

I'm given free hugs , If anyones keen ?

 

I guess so.. (no homo) :blinks:

post-8907-0-66005700-1328683175_thumb.jpg

 

Reed you legend hahaha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.