Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Someones hit my mums car in a park and just buggered off >|

Someones hit my mums car in a park and just buggered off >|

 

Someone I knew did that to me when I was in highschool. He shouldn't have been driving, Hit my mum's car in the middle of town. Reversed and chucked a sk1d out of there. I wasn't happy, needless to say, he got goon bagged lol

WGMG: People who buy your shit on eGay then are un-contactable and screw you around.

 

Useless keto owners lol-crying.gif

 

EDIT: And karate-kidding flying insects out of the air then checking your hand to see if you got them and they fly out and away.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

WGMG: People who buy your shit on eGay then are un-contactable and screw you around.

 

 

 

 

Just had that recently. The purchaser of the pram we had on EBay wanted it shipped from VIC to QLD even though it clearly said pick up only. OK, I waste two days tracking down shipping quotes as it was too big for the post only for the @#$#ing purchaser to pull the pin cause the cost was too high. Thought $70 wasnt too bad for something the size of a pram, but.......................

Rant

 

*insert rant here

 

End rant.

 

So angry about useless c***s I can't even express myself properly.

 

I understand why people go postal.

 

Did the IQ of the planet just drop by 100 points or has everyone (majority sheeples) been this f*****g idiotic the whole time?

Not sure I understand what you mean Reed. Lol

Pretty sure in the last 2 weeks the IQ of the people in Darwin has dropped down more then 100... Wet season happens here every year (Shock Horror!), Yet people can't drive in the rain still... Last week at an intersection it took 30 minutes... And I was only 7 cars back. All because they were just all sitting there waiting for a massive gap that won't appear. (And by massive I mean enough space for 6 cars to pull out in).

 

Not to mention when its wet slow down your speeds sure... don't double them!

 

That and tonight had to swerve a taxi driver that thought he was driving on american roads for a second... The bum made me spill my nando chips under a seat! Took 15 minutes to get them out!!! Grr.

I love the interwebs but its just another medium for ignorant cluster f**k human beings to spread their archaic uneducated humanist drivel.

 

I feel like becoming a super villan and f*****g ending it all.

 

Sorry, I shouldn't spout this here.

 

Have some kittens. wink.gif

 

kittens.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sounds like cruise time to me, Reed. Blow off some steam lol :D

Skids do that better than cruises :P

Cruise to QR for skids? hahaha :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.