What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad
-My computer, I will be typing a message and the stupid thing will miss half my letters, meaning I have to go back and re-read the whole thing and fill in the blanks.

Is anyone else having this problem on rollaclub? Trying to replicate it but can't :P

:P COPS! who pull you over just because you have a P plate on your car..F@&K OFF !!!!

(most) FEMALES!!-they complane allot

While on the subject of P platers and females

almost got ran off the road by one last night doing about fifty in a seventy zone. When we got a chance to pass the idiot she swerved over to try and block our lane.

And it was on propose cause we weren't the only ones to cop it

Getting a $120 fine and I think losing 2 of my 4 points on the 3rd day of having my P's and all for having the wrong coloured P plate.

It's the biggest load of bullshit cause my mum bought the plates a year ago cause they had L's on one side and red P's on the other.

Buuuut the P side is a white P on a red background instead of a red P on a white background so I screwed it to the side of my number plate thinking everything was fine.

Why would they sell ones that are illegal?

Getting a $120 fine and I think losing 2 of my 4 points on the 3rd day of having my P's and all for having the wrong coloured P plate.

It's the biggest load of bullshit cause my mum bought the plates a year ago cause they had L's on one side and red P's on the other.

Buuuut the P side is a white P on a red background instead of a red P on a white background so I screwed it to the side of my number plate thinking everything was fine.

Why would they sell ones that are illegal?

For money money money!!!

Why do they sell neons when they are illegal?

And also, there are new laws since June or July 2008. Which will mean you were suppose to buy the updated plates.

Bit of a wanker cop to fine you though without you knowing. Maybe either he was having a bad day, or you somehow pissed him off lol.

Mum said she's taking me down to Pine Rivers cop shop on Tuesday arvo.

I don't know exactly what it's going to do though.

The cop was a wanker though he pulled out a bullshit example saying it would be like them building a new road and putting purple lights as the stop lights.

How does that even make sense lol

Bit of a wanker cop to fine you though without you knowing. Maybe either he was having a bad day, or you somehow pissed him off lol.

You will learn very quickly that ignorance of the law is no excuse...

Don't get me wrong I still think its pretty ridiculous.

Thats stupid.

Just pay the fine, forget it and keep motoring :P

I HATE the justice system. As many of you who buy the Herald Sun may have seen, there is an article about a young woman named Jenni who was drugged and tortured for weeks then murdered. The guy is now getting out of jail. Jenni so happens to be my cousin. I am so close to finding where this wanker is moving and go sort him out myself.. he only served half his sentence i think.. for torture, murder and rape..

Sickening. :S

The one on the left is the one you're meant to have, correct. The one on the right is a Victorian P-plate. No so good.

Anyone flogging about QLD with the Green NSW on is in the same boat.

It's the first thing they teach them in Police academy (I should know, I work for one of the ex-instructors) is "Ignorance is no excuse."

I reckon that in the literature that you studied for your licence, or the literature that you got when you got it, that it will tell you the correct P-plate you were meant to have.

Drink some concrete, harden up, and move on.

My particular gripe at the moment is people who try to reinvent the wheel (possibly into a dodecahedron shape) and can't be told that they're wasting time, and possibly oxygen as well.