Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Drink some concrete, harden up, and move on.

 

You always have something good to say but this time it's weird saying harden up in a thread dedicated to being a bitch.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Hey Red... I've got this 'ere mousetrap design I've been working on... you might want to take a look. I think its better.

Glad to see that you've got your own bottled oxygen :P

 

 

 

 

My son and his hound dog ways. We was at KFC before getting food and my son was out right perving on the chick that was serving us - he got a large serve of those chicken gem things for his trouble

 

 

and the little so and so wouldn't share them with us.

 

I do it and i get abused at from all corners

he does it and he gets freebies

You always have something good to say but this time it's weird saying harden up in a thread dedicated to being a bitch.

 

Valid point, I'll take that on board! :P

Edited by Redwarf

What grinds my gears...

Any spare time i have to do work on my rolla it's too cold, wet, dark or i am just too tired

if you're complaining about having too many, i'd be glad to take a few off your hands.....namely the KE50 :D

Another thing is GIRLS!! Not all girls, just some girls in particular that are players and c**k teasers!! >|

 

First you meet them :wave:

Then you have a few :D

Then you become friends :hug:

Then there's a bit of.. :lovin:

Then they are like :wub:

Then all of a sudden :yes: Sorry, I have a BOYFRIEND!!

WHAT THE F**K?????

 

That shit really get me...

 

PS; I had no idea she had a bf, I only knew her for 2 weeks

Edited by Johno

OK to most guys that would be a perfect night! :D

 

 

 

Not to me but, cos I'm married. Just thought I'd better add that.

Edited by Dunadan

if you're complaining about having too many, i'd be glad to take a few off your hands.....namely the KE50 :lovin:

:yes: i'll take the '25 off your hands :D

Another thing is GIRLS!! Not all girls, just some girls in particular that are players and c**k teasers!! >|

 

First you meet them :wave:

Then you have a few :D

Then you become friends :hug:

Then there's a bit of.. :lovin:

Then they are like :wub:

Then all of a sudden :yes: Sorry, I have a BOYFRIEND!!

WHAT THE F**K?????

 

That shit really get me...

 

PS; I had no idea she had a bf, I only knew her for 2 weeks

 

AGREED!

 

Tho my girlfriend isnt like that :)

 

What grinds my gears is missing out on meeting Johno at ACE exhausts today. we went past there too late :(

every ethnic and his dog with a commodore/calais with calais international rims.

 

the law :D middle finger to the boys in blue

Edited by mitch4397

What grinds my gears is missing out on meeting Johno at ACE exhausts today. we went past there too late :D

I got there at 11:55am, dropped my car off and left at about 12:10pm

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.