Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

so i decide to chuck it into reverse. moved back all of 6 INCHES and hit this FALCON while the guys standing at my window. so i floor it and pull out of the drive thru and park behind the shops. Girlfriend and bro hop out to check out the damage while i stay in the car.

 

This FALCON comes from the other way and the guy jumps out from the passenger side so I'm calling for everybody to get back in the car. FINALLY the get back and this guys just about at the front of the car. SLAM it into reverse(auto) and drive backwards tryin to get away from him. he cut across the front of the car so i whacked it into drive and floored it. with the window still open i copped a hard punch to the jaw. got away for a bit. stopped at a servo filled up.

 

Went back to get one of the brothers who had gon back to get the guys rego. as we pick him up they spot us again and we take off. lost them once again. i decide its too risky and head back to the girlfriends mums place. as we head back they spot us once more and its on, they couldnt keep up as i was flyin doin 120 on a 60 road :dance: .

 

 

 

I'm a P plater, but i actually wanna keep my licence. i don't drive like a dick. i've never been pulled over by the po-po even when i driving the ute, cus i give em no reason to.

 

Would you like to change your last post??

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Extreme wisdom tooth pain plus the pain of just having knocked off a toenail and not being able to have regular painkillers because of medication I'm already on :dance:

Would you like to change your last post??

 

i guess i was being too subtle with my reply.... :yes:

 

i'll edit it later :dance:

It grinds that since I had my little operation last week that my foot still tingles when held the wrong way. And now I'm feeling pains higher in that leg.

Would you like to change your last post??

 

NOPE

i don't see that driving like a dick head. i see that as tryin to get my girlfriend and her brothers out of what could have turned into a very violent situation. and after being punched in the face i don't think either me or him were prepared to hop out and talk things through. and other than that i have never been hassled or pulled over by the cops, nor have i given them any reason to.

Two more things that grind my gears.

 

1. When you have high speed ADSL2 with 12GB to use in a month and your younger brother and sister use it all up i 3 weeks

and you are then speed limited for the next week and half and i can't even view links off rollclub. :fuzz:

 

2. The other thing is people joining rolla club just to sell some crap and they don't even contribute to any of the forums.

Just one or two post's saying "I'm selling Bla Bla Bla" "I'm just a tight ass, Bla Bla smeggin Bla!!"

 

 

That's my view of it anyway.

 

Johno

Two more things that grind my gears.

 

1. When you have high speed ADSL2 with 12GB to use in a month and your younger brother and sister use it all up in 3 weeks

and you are then speed limited for the next week and half and i can't even view links off rollclub. :fuzz:

 

2. The other thing is people joining rolla club just to sell some crap and they don't even contribute to any of the forums.

Just one or two post's saying "I'm selling Bla Bla Bla" "I'm just a tight ass, Bla Bla smeggin Bla!!"

 

 

That's my view of it anyway.

 

Johno

 

 

i 2nd all of the above, specially #2

I have a 60GB limit now due to that reason. And we (my brother and I) still use the majority of that :fuzz:

 

I have found Internode to be great, although had a couple of issues with their technicians :P

Bigpond, yes ?

The @#$%(*&^% also charge for want you upload as well.

Your kinda lucky in a way.... I've blown my 12gig out of the water after a week... some time back i did over 21gig ?!

Holy crap its my alter-ego :fuzz:

 

Logged in with new confuser and couldn't remember what my username was

optus isnt too bad, although if you have a say 10gig plan they split it in 2 and allocate half for on peak (12pm-11:59pm) and half for off peak(12am-11:59am).

 

if you use up all of the off peak first that off peak allocation gets speed limited and the on peak still recieves full speed.

 

BUT if you use up the on peak allocation first it speed limits both sets of allocations. meaning if you don't use the net between midnight and noon, which most people that work can't do your only getting half of what your plan allows for.

My mate ended up going 31gb over his 60gb download limit in one month.....$2000 in excess usage charges.

 

I rarely use much of my downloads. but i have the paece of mind of 12gb

I hate dumbshits that think I'm a wanna-be sprinter owner cause the missus has AEJ86 on her AE82 seca, Its here initials and DOB for smegs sake, It will probably get worse when i get it reg'd in the next 2 weeks and i start driving it.

Trying to change sleeping patterns zzzz uni.

I'm the same

The last job i had it was a 4pm start and a 1-2am finish then i had a 1 hour drive to get back home.

Now its an 8 to 5 job and while everybody else is winding down after 2pm, i'm starting to bounce off the walls

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.