Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

i honestly want my minute back for reading that idiotic bullshit. thank god you wrote this in the vent your anger thread so i may tell you what an absolute retard you are. you are complaining that a copper was doing his job after you were doing the wrong thing. what are you like 15, you proply have so little driving experience its a joke. you think you no what your doing but have no idea, I'm willing to bet your another idiotic p plater that just got his lisence and thinks he knows everything about driving. oh dear god wtf are you doing attacking round abouts at that speed. you deserve to get in an accident with that stupidity. keep it for the track takumi, spare someones life.

 

 

Little harsh?

 

Who hasnt given their car a bit of a squirt on roundabouts?

 

Dude

 

Have you ever driven a turboed car. You try and hold yourself back from boosting everywhere. Its not easy. (not saying his is boosted)

 

That said I'm sure he was doing the speed limit through the roundabout. So wheres the problem?

 

I agree that the cops have a job to do but try to defect any little thing on his car and causing a massive inconvenience because the police can't get him any other way its just annoying and wrong!

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

People that park in my space at work....well not IN my space but just block it off so I can't park there. I mean seriously WTF!!? How retarded are these people?! "Oh I better not park there because thats someone elses park so I'll just park right infront of it so they can't park there". Its even signed as MY PARKING SPACE. Furthermore there are plenty of good carparks a few meters away. Apparently I work with complete idiots... no... I DO work with complete idiots!

Have you ever driven a turboed car. You try and hold yourself back from boosting everywhere. Its not easy. (not saying his is boosted)

 

Pretty easy really. I'd just say I value my licence more than others I guess.

 

Keep it friendly guys.

What sux...

 

Being a good hearted person and if a rollaclub member is searching for a hard to find part, I'll keep an eye out for it. I always hope that someone could do the same for me as KE50 parts are really hard to find.

Now I've found this hard to find part that this member has been searching for, rang them and they confirmed that they would buy it from me. Now its been 4 months and still no money.

 

Tempted to ebay it.

Adding to the list of things that grind my gears:

 

Using no more gaps at work. I swear, no matter how hard I try to not get any on me, I always get it all over my fingers and clothes. Then once it dries, it is a pain in the arse to get off.

i honestly want my minute back for reading that idiotic bullshit. thank god you wrote this in the vent your anger thread so i may tell you what an absolute retard you are. you are complaining that a copper was doing his job after you were doing the wrong thing. what are you like 15, you proply have so little driving experience its a joke. you think you no what your doing but have no idea, I'm willing to bet your another idiotic p plater that just got his lisence and thinks he knows everything about driving. oh dear god wtf are you doing attacking round abouts at that speed. you deserve to get in an accident with that stupidity. keep it for the track takumi, spare someones life.

 

 

WOW! umm ok..... :(

 

I was amazed anyone botherd to read it.

 

I don't think I realy made it clear what i was doing.

I enterd the round about at about 55km, it is a large roundabout and there is realy good visability, there was nothing coming within 150 meters. I was not trying to slide around the corner or anything. One reason is I know i can't drift and I don't want to brake my rolla.

I wasnt angry that the police pulled me over, because i know i was going a bit quick, and thats what there job is.

 

I was only peeved that he was saying that he could have done that safely and that me in my rolla couldnt have. And then he was trying to defect my car for minor insignificant things, including things that came standard from toyota. I didnt talk back to them and wasnt being a smart arse.

 

I don't want to fight but you don't know me or my driving capabilities, and you wernt there, and don't know what i was doing.

And i have had my licence for two and a half years and i know i am no race car driver.

In all fairness i did label it LONG RANT!

 

 

In closing I know, i probly shouldnt sceam through corners but i am not a dickhead and i know what me and my car can and can't do

:( :D ;)

Little harsh?

 

Who hasnt given their car a bit of a squirt on roundabouts?

 

Dude

 

Have you ever driven a turboed car. You try and hold yourself back from boosting everywhere. Its not easy. (not saying his is boosted)

 

That said I'm sure he was doing the speed limit through the roundabout. So wheres the problem?

 

I agree that the cops have a job to do but try to defect any little thing on his car and causing a massive inconvenience because the police can't get him any other way its just annoying and wrong!

 

Cheers mate :D :(

and NO my rolla has no turbo or anything. Standard 5k convertion. :(

School Term 3 begins tomorrow and i have a serious case of the CBF's..

 

Also my uniform doesnt fit me.. since ive lost a bit of weight my shirts and pants for school are way too loose. A good thing, but annoying none the less.

Telstra and our dam land line. Had to have the home phone diverted to my mobile cause of a fault. I hope that I won't have to pay for the calls we make from now till the phone is repaired.

Caravans, motorhomes, RV's, grey nomads, whatever.

 

Drove from Sydney to Cairns this weekend... "Bob and Bev" (on UHF channel 18) need to realise that whilst 85kph might save them a few shillings in fuel, the posted speed limit is 100... and whilst they might be on a pleasant holiday, other people have places to be!

 

Oh and to make things worse, there's so bloody many of them now, they are travelling in CONVOY.... ie: 500 metre long procession of rolling roadblocks, backing up traffic for kilometers...

 

SPEED THE F*CK UP OR JUST F*CK OFF AND DIE ALREADY YOU WRINKLY OLD BASTARDS

 

That may sound a little harsh, but after 3000k's of them, they become slightly irritating.

i honestly want my minute back for reading that idiotic bullshit. thank god you wrote this in the vent your anger thread so i may tell you what an absolute retard you are. you are complaining that a copper was doing his job after you were doing the wrong thing. what are you like 15, you proply have so little driving experience its a joke. you think you no what your doing but have no idea, I'm willing to bet your another idiotic p plater that just got his lisence and thinks he knows everything about driving. oh dear god wtf are you doing attacking round abouts at that speed. you deserve to get in an accident with that stupidity. keep it for the track takumi, spare someones life.

 

Calm down.

 

You're going off like the kid came at it at 200k's an hour and ripped the e-brake.

 

If he feels comfortable and in-control of his car at that speed, then I don't see the problem? If the car is in control and has no hassles doing that speed then I see no problem.

 

And I'm not sure he even specified what speed he was doing through the round-a-bout.

 

Don't flame me for this. Just my 2 cents.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.