Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

the term "brisvegas" shits me. what do brisbane and vegas have in common?? it should be called brisbart cause it has more in common with hobart than vegas.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

spot on there 7shades....

 

just like RADelaide!

^^^ I can't view that video.. ^^^

Internet is still speed limited :yes:

 

Edit: just watched that 3:37sec video. Took me about 1/2 hour to watch. Funny as!

Never heard of a porch monkey till then

Edited by Johno

^^^ I can't view that video.. ^^^

Internet is still speed limited :yes:

 

Enough bitching and churn to a good ISP already. Bigpond is RUBBISH.

 

In whirlpool popularity order, three very good alternatives:

1. Internode

2. iiNet

4. TPG

 

#3 is optus but only because they have a lot of cable users....don't use optus.

 

Same goes for the rest of you bigpond users (I know who you are!)

CPE-121-xxx-xxx-xxx.qld.bigpond.net.au

 

Anyone else?

 

Seriously though, when bigpond technicians don't even use bigpond at home you know somethings wrong. Bigpond pride themselves in over charging...

Its great having ignorant parents aswell. If its not cheaper 'Its not worth it' Ive tried getting something else for ages (years).

I_have_logged_in_at_the_work_computer_and_the_space_bar_is_not_working_LOL!

 

I_only_use_bigpond_coz_i'm_living_with_mum_for_a_while_and_she's_paying_for_it.

I_am_paying_$50_per_month_for_3_mobile_Internet_and_I_cant_even_use_it_because_there_is_

no_reception.

 

Not_much_better_but_hey_it's_wireless_and_I_can_go_anywhere_with_it.

Except_at_home_in_the_hills :yes:

 

Damm_keyboard!!!!

Relationships..

 

Being toyed around with and her playing hot and cold with me..

 

I danno whether I'm coming or going half the time.

 

Also idiots who think puncturing my pushbike tires is funny. Do it ONCE more and they will have a punctured face :yes:

Relationships..

 

I'll second that...

 

I got dumped a little while ago, cos she decided she liked some other dude more... fair enough I suppose...

 

But NOW she's all shitty at ME, just cos I'm f*cking her best friend...

 

Pffft... women...

google toatly selling out youtube and puttin little shitty adds at the bottom of vids

CPE-121-xxx-xxx-xxx.qld.bigpond.net.au

 

Anyone else?

 

Seriously though, when bigpond technicians don't even use bigpond at home you know somethings wrong. Bigpond pride themselves in over charging...

Oh don't worry when we can we're breaking our contract

 

And we're half expecting the sods to rebound back at us.....

Its what happened when we switched over to optus prepay. Telstra kept switching our mms, internet, etc from optus back to telstra.

 

The only thing i like about telstra mobile is the service coverage. The only thing i like about bigpond is that we have the net

Oh don't worry when we can we're breaking our contract

 

And we're half expecting the sods to rebound back at us.....

Its what happened when we switched over to optus prepay. Telstra kept switching our mms, internet, etc from optus back to telstra.

 

The only thing i like about telstra mobile is the service coverage. The only thing i like about bigpond is that we have the net

 

Stick a complaint into ACMA. They love spanking telstra for doing dodgy shit. Good to hear you'll be changing too. We need to start to change the way that telstra operates. As it stands they don't have to offer any real value for money or quality service because people use them only because they don't know of any real alternatives or are concerned about the quality of the alternative companies. These days the alternatives are far more professional than the days of old when they were run out of a back shed (yes I did some work for an ISP that did in fact LITERALLY work out of the back shed, servers and all. Telstra bought them out!! rofl).

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.