Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Two more things that grind my gears.

 

1. When you have high speed ADSL2 with 12GB to use in a month and your younger brother and sister use it all up i 3 weeks

and you are then speed limited for the next week and half and i can't even view links off rollclub. :bash:

Johno

 

What grinds my gears is when people complain about their ADSL when some of us are still stuck on 56k dialup.......(you can blame my parents for that though)

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

What grinds my gears is when people complain about their ADSL when some of us are still stuck on 56k dialup.......(you can blame my parents for that though)

 

 

what grinds my gears is when your 'rents pay telstra $60 a month for a 12meg connection with only 12 gig d/l limit when you can get a connection for $55 that gives you unlimited ovenight bandwidth and 53gig to use during the day

 

(sorry to anyone on still 56k)

What grinds my gears is the people that still live at home with their parents and complain about the services they give you, If you don't like it pack your S H I T and get your own place with your own bills, It costs me over $1200 a F/N to put a roof over my family, food on the table and have leisures like ADSL & Pay tv.

Edited by Trev

The local Fish n Chip Shop has gone from being run by the awesome Greeks who were generous and good cooks to the Asians who still think their in Hong Kong. Far out my souvlaki tastes like shit..

 

ASIAN DRIVERS ARE ANNOYING!! Whilst negotiating a roundabout, an Asian decides they can fit in the 2m gap between me and the end of the roundabout. Lets just say I'm glad the brakes work well cause boy did i test them! Horn works, too :bash:

It'd be cheaper if you weren't using bigpond...

 

 

*ducks for cover*

 

Ha ben ya smartass, I have actually not been able to find anyone that gives a better deal than telstra with everything i have and i just recently given up my optus mobile plan and moved that to telstra, I pay something like 250 a month for:

 

2x foxtel premium

1500dl/256ul 12gig adsl plan

home phone with unlimited calls and cheaper rates to mobiles

nokia 6120 classic on a 300 or somthing cap

 

I havent found a better deal, Surely there might be a company that has a better internet service or something but i like to try and keep everything the same.

Relationships..

 

Being toyed around with and her playing hot and cold with me..

 

I danno whether I'm coming or going half the time.

 

Yes, I totaly agree with you man!

I too have been played around.

One minute their hot for you then the next thing they give you the cold shoulder and don't want a bar of ya. :bash:

ASIAN DRIVERS ARE ANNOYING!! Whilst negotiating a roundabout, an Asian decides they can fit in the 2m gap between me and the end of the roundabout. Lets just say I'm glad the brakes work well cause boy did i test them! Horn works, too :bash:

 

Just give em this T shirt and everything will be ok..

What grinds my gears is the people that still live at home with their parents and complain about the services they give you, If you don't like it pack your S H I T and get your own place with your own bills, It costs me over $1200 a F/N to put a roof over my family, food on the table and have leisures like ADSL & Pay tv.

Hearing you on that one.

Never bitched once when i was living with my folks.

Can't say the same thing for the bother-in-law, bitches about having to pay mum $150 a week for everything he needs.

Hearing you on that one.

Never bitched once when i was living with my folks.

Can't say the same thing for the bother-in-law, bitches about having to pay mum $150 a week for everything he needs.

Yeah i used to live by myself. Supported my gf and my brother too.

Now i live with my mum and i pay her $130 per week for everything

so much cheaper...

What grinds my gears is when people complain about their ADSL when some of us are still stuck on 56k dialup.......(you can blame my parents for that though)

 

Amen. :bash:

Not really something that upsets me but doing the most rotten of rotten farts while stuck in a tiny Nissan Micra. Tho when my sisters open the windows I end up freezing my tits off. :bash:

Upon waking up this morning, i look outside, the sun is shining slight breeze. i say to myself, what a nice day. Go up to mount panorama to watch the racing for a bit before i play hockey. the wind picks up a bit more but still a nice day...i was looking forward to hockey. leaving the mount, drops of rain on my windscreen. Enjoyment disappearing. Get to hockey and its pissing down and the wind is bitterly cold. My hands were literally blue before the game even started. was not a fun 70 minutes of my day, but we won 7-0 so thats a plus.

 

And thats my story.

Idiots who blink off with their right indicators, people who don't indicate right hand turns on roundabouts and then get agro at you for "cutting them off". People who stare at me and think I'm from another planet for several reasons including:

- my scars

- I like old corollas and drive them of my own free will

- I'm a vegetarian

damn people get a life and a brain that tells you there actually are other people living on the planet who don't wanna be just like you!!!!!!!!!!!!

What grinds my gears is the people that still live at home with their parents and complain about the services they give you, If you don't like it pack your S H I T and get your own place with your own bills, It costs me over $1200 a F/N to put a roof over my family, food on the table and have leisures like ADSL & Pay tv.

 

I still live at home because

 

1) I'm still at uni

2) It's convenient

3) Only just started a job (ie today) that would have a chance of supporting me outside of home

4) My parents don't want me to move out

 

and I've been complaining about the internet ever since about year 10 of high school, and thats 9 years ago now (and one of my parent's agrees with me, it's the stubborn one that has vetoed everything)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.