What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

every worker is entitled to one extra public holiday per year (all those covered under govt awards)

Metal workers holiday was on the tuesday just gone, mechanics have "picnic day" and most occupations have others.

OR if your employer is fine with it, you can take it another day (eg. I'm taking mine next monday) as a paid holiday day.

:jamie:

WGMG is death.

WGMG is my body. Yet again.

My eyes are perfectly fine, so it seems to be my brain that's broken.

:jamie:

Yeah my brain is supposedly broken as well... but I don't think its effect effect effect effect effect effect effect effect effect effect effect effect effected me at all

IDIOTS.

People who seem to think their $800 vl is better than my $3000 falcon (before the crash). And seem to think a stock $800 vl is faster.

Well....

A stock VL is almost always faster than a 'modified' VL.

OMG bro I put huge wheels and da biggest sub doofers you can find, dey so heavy, and now it's fully pimped out. And den da body kit and pink paint job mate, goes heaps betta than ya car bra! And sounds cooler with da sick soundin exhaust!!!!!

See all these modifications make it go faster.... :lol: :) :jamie:

WGMG: Not having enough hours in the day. And I can't find this bloke's number anywhere that I'm supposed to be buying my latest addition to the family off.

Oh and work only paying standard weekend pay for public holidays. Apparently we're not even going to get double time at Christmas this year. :yes:

Time to find a new job methinks...

WGMG

The tenant in our unit :P

We organised a plumber about 6 months ago and we told the plumber it was for a rental unit and for the bill to be sent to an alternative address which was our home.

They sent the bill to the unit and the tenant obviously got it and never forwarded it on. They apparently sent reminder notices and still not sent on by the tenant.

My wife gets a call from a Sherriff's Officer this morning looking for me. He explained that he went around the unit twice looking for me to serve me a summons for court. When he went around there the tenant denied knowing me or any of my contact details. What the f%$k?? I am her landlord and she has both my address and phone numbers. In the end the second time he went around there she gave him my wife's phone no, hence the phone call this morning.

The issue is all but sorted, but at the end of the day I now have to pay an additional $242.55 in legal fees. This money could have gone to much better things but alas it will not.

I have contacted the plumber's office which is a large firm and they won't advise me whether I gave them the correct information on the phone and that it is irrelevant anyway, pay your money or your going to court. The lady asked where my phone call was leading to which I advised her it was going to lead to me asking for my legal fees back eventually. Not surprisingly she was more reluctant to give me any information after that comment. In the end she said she would ring me with the information, it wasn't until I got off the phone I realised she never took my no. So surprise, surprise she didn't give two shits!!

Really angry right now :P