What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

ok not me havin a cry but i will for these guys went to a bush doof last night it rained all night and there was about 200 people there and i manage to snap some pics :happy:post-11614-0-07109600-1312099267_thumb.jpg

post-11614-0-05486500-1312099286_thumb.jpg

any off the above cars only chance of getting out was this cruiser it had a winch but when it become stuck and tried to pull its self out the winch shat it self

post-11614-0-14411900-1312099293_thumb.jpg

Filling you car to the brim with a new tank of premium fuel, car decides to stop running, hence miss out on epic RC members cruise and wait over an hour for a tow.

Arrive home to a call that brothers corolla has also shat itself on the way to said cruise. proceed to dismantle my car, drive an hour up the road and fix his before returning home.

Such a gay weekend for cars

Filling you car to the brim with a new tank of premium fuel, car decides to stop running, hence miss out on epic RC members cruise and wait over an hour for a tow.

Arrive home to a call that brothers corolla has also shat itself on the way to said cruise. proceed to dismantle my car, drive an hour up the road and fix his before returning home.

Such a gay weekend for cars

Me down for a cruise to Gold Coast hinterland when I get my radiator put in

• Upvote 1

And so here's Amber and I thinking that since we're pretty well free and clear of most of our debt we'll get a new tv, couple of extra power points and extra lights for around the house and bank the rest of the kids tax money.

We jumped through their hoops, we rang them when something changed in our pays, filled in the paperwork they gave us to fill in and pulled sickies when they forced us to go in to see them. Generally made sure we towed the expected line.

Amber rung up centrelink to tell them that we've both lodged our tax forms, so we can get kids tax money.

"No, sorry but you can't cause of our stuff up you have been overpaid and we now want the money back."

WTF :blinks:

"Yes, i'd like to know that as well cause it says here that the both of you earned a combined total of over 100 thousand dollars last tax bracket and it also states here that rob was full time working while claiming centrelink."

"Oh, hang on someone here has royally stuffed up. We want the money payed back and sorry to tell you but your heads are on the chopping block cause of it."

"Yes i know it was our fault but we can't be held accountable for it."

Rob that would really GMG to the max,

It is unfortunate that under the legislation they can make you pay it back, in installments of course,

You can opt to take the matter to court as there are precendents pertaining to this,

Weather they have changed it so that any overpayments must be reported immediately

There has been storyies on ACA and Today Tonight about it