Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

dammit, I'm calling bullshit then, evan, stop telling lies.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Evan you've hurt his feelings. Andrew would you like a pic of my ass instead? lOl

 

 

 

WGMG - Why do i have to be such a bogan? Have been working outside in the boiling hot sun all day and now my back is red as. A normal person would wear a shirt. Well the only upside is my singlet tan is now gone :)

well if you aint paying you getting nothing, just ask jip for a pic of his sunburnt ass :)

WGMG - when you lye in bed to watch a movie and fall asleep in 10Min's then wake up 8AM in the morning

first time in 3 months i drove my car to work, GOD I LOVE THE 4K POWER HOUSE AND THE 3 SPEED!!!!

WTF I hate when they do this!! I got this email from youtube today...

 

Dear JiP01,

 

Your video, Rollaclub's Rememberance Day Cruise 2007, may have content that is owned or licensed by Sony Music Entertainment.

 

No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit the Content ID Matches section of your account for more information.

 

Sincerely,

- The YouTube Team

 

Like its been there for two years without a problem now they decide to mute all the sound from it. They claim the music originally belonged to Sony music but what if I bought it from itunes?

Next time I'll just have to have my car stereo up really loud. Tho I bet they'll mute that too!!

 

They did that to one of my other videos a few years back then restored it. Not like Sony Music doesn't make enough money!!

Now I'm going to sound like a shrink here but Evan, How does that make you feel? Are you angry that you had to drive to work? No?

 

it make me feel AWSOME, grin ear to ear, doing 90kph in 2nd gear I LOVE MY 4KC.

Well if you were happy at the time maybe it shouldn't be in the What Grinds My Gears Thread?

 

Might want to direct that happy stuff to Facebook.

Edited by JiP

Well if you were happy at the time maybe it shouldn't be in the What Grinds My Gears Thread?

 

Might want to direct that happy stuff to Facebook.

 

 

i should make a topic called My Puts A Smile On My Dial ??

My mate got pulled over driving my car home from his work this morning. Luckily they didn't defect it but they took down the plates and said if they saw it on the road again they would. I knew it was only a matter of time but i can't afford to get it fixed and can't afford a new car so now i'm basically f@$ked...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.