What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Evan you've hurt his feelings. Andrew would you like a pic of my ass instead? lOl

WGMG - Why do i have to be such a bogan? Have been working outside in the boiling hot sun all day and now my back is red as. A normal person would wear a shirt. Well the only upside is my singlet tan is now gone :)

WTF I hate when they do this!! I got this email from youtube today...

Dear JiP01,

Your video, Rollaclub's Rememberance Day Cruise 2007, may have content that is owned or licensed by Sony Music Entertainment.

No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit the Content ID Matches section of your account for more information.

Sincerely,

- The YouTube Team

Like its been there for two years without a problem now they decide to mute all the sound from it. They claim the music originally belonged to Sony music but what if I bought it from itunes?

Next time I'll just have to have my car stereo up really loud. Tho I bet they'll mute that too!!

They did that to one of my other videos a few years back then restored it. Not like Sony Music doesn't make enough money!!

My mate got pulled over driving my car home from his work this morning. Luckily they didn't defect it but they took down the plates and said if they saw it on the road again they would. I knew it was only a matter of time but i can't afford to get it fixed and can't afford a new car so now i'm basically f@$ked...