Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Isn't Gatton under a fire ban at the moment ? And if your not in town - fire permit, they'll need a fire permit to burn off and what their burning off.

 

Yea I'm in Gatton Shire. You'd think so, but there are a lot of dumb ignorant idiots out there.

 

I'm not in town but live on a housing estate where everyone is on acreage. Can't quite tell where the source of the fire is, over the other side of the hill. It stinks real bad, give you a bad headache in a few minutes kinda smell. :)

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

WGMG:

 

Low life f@$kers that tried to break into my silvia last night

 

Smashed the passenger rear quarter

 

f@$king arsehole low life c**ts

WGMG: three weeks ago our air conditioner died, so I ordered a new one (as I could get it cheaper through one of my suppliers) so I rang the installed and told him it would take about a week to come in, so could he pencil me in somewhere this week, and I'll call him when the AC comes in (because I wasn't sure if it would be in on Thursday or Friday). He said yes, I said can you please put it in writing and email it to me. He did.

 

The air conditioner unit came in on Friday, so I called the installer to let him know it was here and to confirm the booking, four times. He finally rang me back and said he's fully booked until the 1st December, when I asked why he didn't pencil me in like we'd discussed, he said I never called back to confirm. So I told him I'd find someone else to do it. about 1/2 hour later, he emailed me a bill for $180.00 ... WTF? (I know that I have to pay the bill, but I feel ripped off that I had a pretty clear arrangement with him, and I didn't really care WHEN this week it was installed, all he had to do was pencil in a time, and as soon as the ac arrived (which I was told was Thurs/Fri on the absolute latest Monday AM which he knew) I was to call him, expecting the install on Wed/Thurs/Fri this week. So now I have to find a new installer that can do it for me sooner :)

Wait, why do you have to pay him for nothing? I'd tell him to stick it up his arse! Maybe if he wasn't so busy emailing out bullshit bills maybe he could find some time to like, I dunno, install some airconditioners?

i need a tan LOL no way I'm wearing long sleeves in 30 degree weather

 

that's pretty daft, complaining about the sunburn and then complaining about the solution! 20 years from now "WGMG, Skin Cancer" :blush:

 

Go to a remote construction site, watch the guys there, full sun, fully overalled up and welding away.... 30 degrees, pfffft.

hour later, he emailed me a bill for $180.00 ... WTF?

 

WTF indeed, how can he do that. You havent inconveineanced (i know its rong) him or caused him to lose money/business.

Absolute bullshit. don't pay it :blush:

Edited by 36panvan

New TDC sensor (crank angle sensor) for my Renault - $112 genuine. No aftermarket ones in the country, Bosch could take 4 weeks from Germany...

 

I can live with that. BUT, $119 for the pigtail wire between the new sensor and the loom because Renault changed the plug!

 

It's in a bitch of a place so not really an option to do without it.

WGMG: This week, I'm cursed at the moment I know it. Nothing is going right at the moment... And this week finishes with schoolies aswell :blush:

Waiting for my new laptop to turn up. I feel like a kid at xmas.

 

I was under the impression that it would be here today, but I misunderstood. :blush: If I had of got an off the shelf model rather than an optioned up one it would have been. Oh well, should be worth the wait.

I ordered and paid for a set of Boge shocks from the US in the evening of the 11th, they arrived in Australia on the 13th in the morning. Took 3 days to clear customs and get despatched from Mascot Au on the 16th. Hopefully be here tomorrow or Friday.

 

Doesn't grind my gears, but just amuses the hell out of me that they took only a day and half to get to AU, yet sat for twice the time over here before moving on into our local postage system.

Ive had stuff clear customs in under an hour, but usually leaves same day. I'm guessing they have a classification system, low risk, medium risk, high risk and each goes to different areas. Low risk stuff goes through bugger all and gets released quickly, the other two...well. But being hollow, liquid filled and under pressure I can understand they'd wanna have a gander.

Oh I understand completely. I'm in no great rush. Funny how it takes about as long to get something from the US as what it would take to ship from WA to over here.

 

My new laptop however is a lot harder to be patient for.... I7 820, 8 gig ram, hd4830, 5 hours+ battery life... I want it now! Friday I'm told, please be here Friday. f@$k is it Friday all ready? LOL.

Edited by Felix

:y: I did that last night. I said to my brother in a sudden spark of realisation "Hey its friday tomorrow!!" only to have him crush my dreams with the reply "Umm, no its thursday". f@$k!

This may have been said but,

 

I'm sooo sick of Escape The Fate's new album, before their singer Ronnie went to jail they were all about

hardcore. :y: Now all theyre about is softcore rubbish, :wink: the only good song from their new album is 'This War Is Ours!'

 

UUUGGGGHHHH!!!.....sorry but it digusts me... :y:

I changed my mind...comment deleted :y:

Edited by KETURBO25

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.