What Grinds My Gears.

heh, i do the whole flutters etc with my ute backing out of parks at tafe and stuff. all the rice boys get embarrassed when you make more noise than them with a diesel spool f@$kenwhoosh woop woop, your only jealous :S

and that no u-turn rule has been here for ages, its f@$kin stupid, but driving inner city u can understand it...

Members dont see this ad
A guy at work today asked for a Chicken fillet sub in the drive through. He ended up with crab meat, capsicun (spelling?), cucumber, tomato and mayonaise.

LOLLLL????

i can't understand how you can eat meatballs with mayo,

its like lamb chops in batter? :S

WGMG - Went for a job interview. I aced it. Went for the medical today and had to lie my ass off time after time about my heart :S

How am I meant to go on. The doc doesn't want me to go on sickness welfare and wants me to return to work while the new job wants me to be healthy. Plus I haven't worked in 3 months and have begun to run out of things to sell. My mate has my spare twin SU's and now isn't answering my calls. I told him I need to sell them so I can make my next car payment.

Then Telstra today @#$%^!!!!

USELESS

They rang wanting us to upgrade our internet. We did but before we did we made sure we couldnt be charged for breaking the current contract. Well guess what. Today we got a $200 fee for breaking the contract. I rang them and they said they can't do anything. We have to write in and appeal it.

They did the same with my new mobile. They want you to upgrade early then hit you with cancellation fees!!

heh, i do the whole flutters etc with my ute backing out of parks at tafe and stuff. all the rice boys get embarrassed when you make more noise than them with a diesel spool f@$kenwhoosh woop woop, your only jealous :S

and that no u-turn rule has been here for ages, its f@$kin stupid, but driving inner city u can understand it...

Most of the rice boys stick with stock tune and can't afford mods because they spent all their money on chrome wheels and fluffy dice, now in your case your ute is a work horse and most utes have to rev hard just to get anywhere spooling the turbo is easy as f@$k because it has to kick in asap to pull heavier loads. So making louder noise only makes you look silly in a ute. Get a real car and maybe do it to them then???

lol, you know the car I'm building, and diesels don't rev hard...the whole idea of doing it is to show off how responsive ones setup is, which is why it used to work so well in my old corolla, and also in the ute, as it takes f@$k all effort to get positive displacement...

Yeah I know what car you are building can't wait to see it but showing off in a ute reminds me of wankers that waste sticking an exhaust and wheels on a high lux, just hurry up and get that car done so you can show those rice boss whos boss then you will be known as the most awsomest c**t at tafe.

USELESS

They rang wanting us to upgrade our internet. We did but before we did we made sure we couldnt be charged for breaking the current contract. Well guess what. Today we got a $200 fee for breaking the contract. I rang them and they said they can't do anything. We have to write in and appeal it.

They did the same with my new mobile. They want you to upgrade early then hit you with cancellation fees!!

Exhaust all avenues with them (make sure you record what/who/when you called) and if you're still not satisfied with the response go to the TIO.

USELESS

Having similar issues with vodafone!!!, double billing me!!! useless #*%#!!!