Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

*Shakes fist* Complain damnit!

 

Guys the only way I can find out about most of these little bugs is through you. I was only recently informed that people using slightly out dated browsers (i.e. Firefox2) couldn't browse past the first page of a thread. I consider that a pretty major bug but it took more than 12 months for it to be reported (I know when it started because of what caused it). Once it was reported I had it fixed less than 24hrs later.

 

So! If theres some minor niggling thing that doesn't seem quite right, let me know and I'll look into it. No, I don't find bug reports annoying.

 

lol, thats impressive

 

still can't fix that bastard email notification thing can you? where rather than getting one email per thread, I'm getting an email per reply, makes for quite a large inbox...

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Thats normally set in the notifications of the topic you are tracking....

 

My controls - Subscriptions - View topics, find the topic that is sending you the emails, tick the box next to it and then select from the drop down box "Change to: Daily/weekly email digest"

Edited by Xany

Some crack whore from the nissan exa forum is internet stalking me! :y:

She will probably read this post, suck my big hard penis bitchhh :y:

( cause i totally have one )

Edited by Candy_nymphetamine

*waves to the crack whore from the exa forums*.....

 

Enjoy your stay at rollaclub, we don't discriminate......much.

 

Wgmg....friday afternoons, why do they drag on and on and on till closing time. Fridays are totally the longest day of the working week. Grrr

Oh we discriminate, but only against Exa's.

 

As for WGMG - Channel 9! (follow through from the Top Gear thing) Never seen so much shameless self promotion, I actually bite the bullet now and watch Kochie instead while I eat my breakfast.

Some crack whore from the nissan exa forum is internet stalking me! :y:

She will probably read this post, suck my big hard penis bitchhh :)

( cause i totally have one )

 

I spose thats what you get for being on an exa forum, stalker crack whores.

 

anyways, welcome crack whore :y:

You'll have to find out JiP.

 

Anyways, i think she has to be gone by 7. the R31 skyline forum stalkers are coming round at 7:30.

WGMG is Firefox. For ages now its been crashing so often. Well thankfully its stopped crashing. Now it just slows to snail speed and when I go to close it, it does nothing. I then have to load task manager and close it that way.

 

I also hate it when I go to load it back up and it pops up on my left screen and not my right like its meant to grr

Are you using 3.5 ? Cause i noticed the same thing when i was using 3.5 the thing would just throw a fit or something, shut down, forget the web sites that i was on and then have a tantrum over been re-started.... So i back dated to 3.0.15 and low and behold its been pretty stable with only one crash in about two/three months of using it

 

My only bitch with Windows 7 is linking two confuses together - passwords, computer names, bit of this, bit of that yadda yadda, wave your arms around like an idiot and pray to the computer god they link.

and then after a bit one throws a hissy fit, good bye link in one direction, so you reset the connection and cause the other confuser doesn't like the "new" reset connection its all back to waving your bloody hands around like an idiot.

Looking at my rear tyres and realising how bald they are...Then looking at how little money i have =(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.