What Grinds My Gears.

*Shakes fist* Complain damnit!

Guys the only way I can find out about most of these little bugs is through you. I was only recently informed that people using slightly out dated browsers (i.e. Firefox2) couldn't browse past the first page of a thread. I consider that a pretty major bug but it took more than 12 months for it to be reported (I know when it started because of what caused it). Once it was reported I had it fixed less than 24hrs later.

So! If theres some minor niggling thing that doesn't seem quite right, let me know and I'll look into it. No, I don't find bug reports annoying.

lol, thats impressive

still can't fix that bastard email notification thing can you? where rather than getting one email per thread, I'm getting an email per reply, makes for quite a large inbox...

Members dont see this ad

Thats normally set in the notifications of the topic you are tracking....

My controls - Subscriptions - View topics, find the topic that is sending you the emails, tick the box next to it and then select from the drop down box "Change to: Daily/weekly email digest"

Edited by Xany

*waves to the crack whore from the exa forums*.....

Enjoy your stay at rollaclub, we don't discriminate......much.

Wgmg....friday afternoons, why do they drag on and on and on till closing time. Fridays are totally the longest day of the working week. Grrr

Some crack whore from the nissan exa forum is internet stalking me! :y:

She will probably read this post, suck my big hard penis bitchhh :)

( cause i totally have one )

I spose thats what you get for being on an exa forum, stalker crack whores.

anyways, welcome crack whore :y:

WGMG is Firefox. For ages now its been crashing so often. Well thankfully its stopped crashing. Now it just slows to snail speed and when I go to close it, it does nothing. I then have to load task manager and close it that way.

I also hate it when I go to load it back up and it pops up on my left screen and not my right like its meant to grr

Are you using 3.5 ? Cause i noticed the same thing when i was using 3.5 the thing would just throw a fit or something, shut down, forget the web sites that i was on and then have a tantrum over been re-started.... So i back dated to 3.0.15 and low and behold its been pretty stable with only one crash in about two/three months of using it

My only bitch with Windows 7 is linking two confuses together - passwords, computer names, bit of this, bit of that yadda yadda, wave your arms around like an idiot and pray to the computer god they link.

and then after a bit one throws a hissy fit, good bye link in one direction, so you reset the connection and cause the other confuser doesn't like the "new" reset connection its all back to waving your bloody hands around like an idiot.