What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

It is too bloody hot. It is just after 7pm and the water in the fish tank in the loungeroom is still 32 degrees.

Good news is I have a set of Yoky C.Drives lined up to be fitted tomorrow. The bad is my wallet is going to be hurt for just under a grand. 225/55/16's aren't exactly a common sized tyre.

Time to go back outside where it is cooler for a bit methinks.

Would love to get some feedback on Windows 7... should I stick with XP??

Its pretty good. I've been running the RC for a few months and intend to keep using it until my licence runs out sometime mid next year.

Its still Windows but a vast improvement over Vistarse (lets face it Microsoft, that was a step backwards from XP) and definitely improvements on XP. Its pretty much the Aero interface on a far more solid base.

WGMG - well I'm not gonna tell you but this is what ive been doing the last 3 hours

sanding, clean sandpaper, wet panel, sanding, clean sandpaper, missed a spot sand a bit more, clean the sand paper, wipe down the panel, clean it with a cloth, check panel for imperfections, found some, add water, sanding, soak sandpaper

repeat for 3 hours

GIVE UP AND GO WATCH TO AND A HALF MEn

Edited by Evan G

Gravity my friend. I wanna flip the car over. lOl

I think the brush has had it too. I've used it for 3 times. Each time I try to wash it not much comes off. I might shorten it one more time or just coat the rest of my eye lashes and use them since they already have sound deadener on them lOl

We had a mega storm tonight and the power is out. Gotta love having a netbook with 5 hour battery time and a 3G toggle. Energex site said power would be on in our area at 8.30, then changed to 11.30 then 1.30. Really it doesn't matter, but I wish they would make up their bloody mind.

Tyre joints. Was told yesterday my new tyres would be in at 9.30 this morning, come down then. Was doing some work stuff this morning and rang at 11. The dude said the yokohama truck should have been in by 11, and must be running a bit late. Left my number for them to ring back when they turned up. Lucky I didn't rock up first thing. Anyway doing work stuff through the day waiting for their call, nothing, rang them after 3. "Oh the yokohama truck just turned up a few minutes ago, I'll check for your tyres..... Yea they are here". Yea right, more like the f@$king things have probably been sitting there most of the day, and the mindless twat was just to preoccupied with reading the latest Picture magazine and picking his nose to do his job.