What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Failure to carry license, 108$ + 30$ levy, + 70$ + 30$ levy for one p plate, which fell down and i didn't notice ahahah, unlucky! Its not as if i walk up to my car before i get in, make sure rear taillights are working, indicators work, license plate lights are functioning, breaks aren't leaking and p plates are adjusted accordingly.....then again, maybe i should :2thumbs:

Trying to pull axles out of a diff that isn't bolted into a car.

Unfortunately you can't use a wheel/tyre as a slide hammer.

Took me about 15 minutes to pull the axle out of the diff not in the car. First pull to get the axle out of my ke15 using the wheel/tyre and the wheel nuts on a few threads as a slide hammer.

Failure to carry license, 108$ + 30$ levy, + 70$ + 30$ levy for one p plate, which fell down and i didn't notice ahahah, unlucky! Its not as if i walk up to my car before i get in, make sure rear taillights are working, indicators work, license plate lights are functioning, breaks aren't leaking and p plates are adjusted accordingly.....then again, maybe i should :2thumbs:

wow that does suck, cop mustnt have liked you.

i got booked doing nearly 139 in NSW driving home from sydney to brisbane the inland way, and when the cop asked for my license i flipped my wallet open only to find it not there.

as id been out the night before i thought it must have been in my pockets of my jeans from the night before, so open the boot and unzip my bag to have 3 nearly empty bottles of spirits roll out, and still couldnt find it.

he rung through to the station and they couldnt find proof of me having a qld license, but he still let me go with just a speeding infringement, saying if he couldnt find my license in the system i would have more dramas.

either your laws are different or i got a decent cop, either way, thats sucks for you. my license showed up in the bottom of my bag once i got home.

and so many P platers get booked for their plates having fallen off, it takes 2 seconds to have a quick look before you leave, make sure theyre on and secure, would save a lot of hassles..

wow that does suck, cop mustnt have liked you.

i got booked doing nearly 139 in NSW driving home from sydney to brisbane the inland way, and when the cop asked for my license i flipped my wallet open only to find it not there.

as id been out the night before i thought it must have been in my pockets of my jeans from the night before, so open the boot and unzip my bag to have 3 nearly empty bottles of spirits roll out, and still couldnt find it.

he rung through to the station and they couldnt find proof of me having a qld license, but he still let me go with just a speeding infringement, saying if he couldnt find my license in the system i would have more dramas.

either your laws are different or i got a decent cop, either way, thats sucks for you. my license showed up in the bottom of my bag once i got home.

and so many P platers get booked for their plates having fallen off, it takes 2 seconds to have a quick look before you leave, make sure theyre on and secure, would save a lot of hassles..

just duct tape em on your window :2thumbs: never fall off unless the window goes with it

In QLD, from what I remember from the licensing handbook when I first got my licence (around 20 yrs ago) is that P platers must have their licence on them at all times. Someone holding an open licence if pulled over and not having it on them must present it to their local police station within 24 hours.

It may have changed since then.