Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Haha. Good one Trev.

WGMG!! I had to rush after work to go and get a haircut because my sister's wedding is on saturday. When I got there, there was this hot as f*ck hairdresser who was gonna cut my hair. I sat down and put my head foward so she could start doin the back of my hair then BOOM. Nosebleed. Luckily she was really nice and got me tissues and whatnot. Every freakin year at this time I suffer nosebleeds. Right now I'm getting at least two nosebleeds per day. It's so frustrating and inconvenient. And that one at the hairdressers is the last straw!! I'm gonna go see a doctor to get it colated.

 

its prob all your blood rushing to your fun stick :(

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

WGMG: Finding a car for a good price and right trans etc. Only problem is its defected (regency job). ring up the car yard selling it to find out what for and he avoids the question, saying its too many things to answer. Then ask him about the legalities of selling a defected car because you are meant to get them cleared off defect before selling, his reply was just that you don't have to take them off defect and can just sell them...

 

I'm going nowhere near this place, my senses are tingling that something isn't quite right there.

 

Straight out, Its Illegal so sell a defected vehicle. Report this guy.

 

 

Haha. Good one Trev.

WGMG!! I had to rush after work to go and get a haircut because my sister's wedding is on saturday. When I got there, there was this hot as f*ck hairdresser who was gonna cut my hair. I sat down and put my head foward so she could start doin the back of my hair then BOOM. Nosebleed. Luckily she was really nice and got me tissues and whatnot. Every freakin year at this time I suffer nosebleeds. Right now I'm getting at least two nosebleeds per day. It's so frustrating and inconvenient. And that one at the hairdressers is the last straw!! I'm gonna go see a doctor to get it colated.

 

In japan a nose bleed is a sign of sexual arrousal. probably explains why it happend where it did. Increased blood pressure maybe?

 

 

 

 

 

 

AND WGMFG. Getting the defect off the parents commodore. then a few hours later getting T boned and writing it off :( :) :) :D

WGMG - vinyl seats and 30 degrees and trackies !

WGMG - vinyl seats and 30 degrees and trackies !

 

I hopped back into a BROWN vinyl seated 30 yesterday. Thin boardies and the car sitting in the sun on a 32 degree day just don't mix well

In japan a nose bleed is a sign of sexual arrousal. probably explains why it happend where it did. Increased blood pressure maybe?

 

Haha. Maybe so. She was very very attractive. But still a nosebleed two times a day is ridiculous.

I hopped back into a BROWN vinyl seated 30 yesterday. Thin boardies and the car sitting in the sun on a 32 degree day just don't mix well

 

 

thank god its not my car, wet skid marks and sweety shirts :(

Haha. Maybe so. She was very very attractive. But still a nosebleed two times a day is ridiculous.

 

also WGMG - wanting a hair cut, walking to every hair dressers in the plaza and there nothing but 40 year olds. JESUS I WANT A HAIR CUT AND A ATTRACTIVE HAIRDRESSER, so if she does a bad job it will be like "meh she was hot"

Oh and what else grinds my gears. Why was Holden still in imperial and not metric in the 70's/80's!! My whole car is metric except the bloody diff and gearbox.

 

And to add to the list I hate cheap ratchets and stubborn bolts. The head of the ratchet snapped off inside the socket.

Ford was the same with imperial.. My tool box is pretty well much metric only and mostly the common sizes - 8mm, 10mm, 12 14 etc etc. Till i was up under the dash pulling it out and i came across a 13mm, like, wtf.

 

Breaker bars are good for stubborn bolts and nuts :(

13mm is quite common really. I bought a cheap 1/4 inch drive socket set. Supatool was the brand. It didn't even come with a 12mm, it went straight from 11mm to 13mm haha. How stupid is that??

Ford was the same with imperial.. My tool box is pretty well much metric only and mostly the common sizes - 8mm, 10mm, 12 14 etc etc. Till i was up under the dash pulling it out and i came across a 13mm, like, wtf.

 

Breaker bars are good for stubborn bolts and nuts :(

Yeah well I don't have a breaker bar. I'm using an old 1/2 drive ratchet set i stole from my dad. Seems good quality but its metric and missing the breaker bar. So I bought the socket that I needed but in 1/4 drive so it matches my air ratchet and other tools. But all my tools were in the car and I was lazy to grab them. So i stole one of dads cheap ratchet sets and tried undoing the oil top up bolt in the diff. The cheap ratchet snapped off inside the socket. So I ended up going to the car to get a real ratchet and using a pipe to extend it. Then I got the Skank off.

 

Other than what I just bought today all my tools are metric. I really don't want to have to buy more Imperial shit.

Edited by JiP

13mm is quite common really. I bought a cheap 1/4 inch drive socket set. Supatool was the brand. It didn't even come with a 12mm, it went straight from 11mm to 13mm haha. How stupid is that??

 

my socket set tti goes 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,17,19,22

 

i finally cracked the shits and bought all the sockets/ spanners tti decided "nah nah they don't need them"

wgmg - rollaclub. Becausing when I buy hubcaps from a interstate member and don't hear a thing after sending the money through for over a week I suspect honesty and integrity don't mean alot to him or others here.

 

A couple more days and i'm over this.

Its not just rollaclub. Trust me.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.