Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Like how the hell do you break an iron!

Fetish or BDSM mayhaps ?

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Fetish or BDSM mayhaps ?

 

I'm sure he has an awesome image of his parents in his head after reading this.

That's a bit hard drk,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I remember him telling me he's already seen/ joined in... :blinks:

I remember him telling me he's already seen/ joined in... :blinks:

 

:huh: i.. have to leave..

I'm sure he has an awesome image of his parents in his head after reading this.

I remember him telling me he's already seen/ joined in... :blinks:

post-1432-0-63472000-1325572304_thumb.gif

goingcrazy.gif

 

I demand more emoticons

:glare::P

Bahahaha. Got that on my other laptop. gold.

No, No bad image in my head since I live in an entire different Location to parents. Aka NT compared to SA.

 

He did break the plug on it however.... So the theory of a fetish or BDSM is possible... Just lucky I didn't pick it up.

WGMG is Toowoomba is full of P platers with Toyota Loluxs there is a Hi in it for a reason u know!!

Edited by ke30nut

WGMG is Toowoomba is full of P platers with Toyota Loluxs there is a Hi in it for a reason u know!!

Well at least its a step up from commodores... :blinks:

WGMG, truck drivers that think "hmm I'm half a kph faster than that other truck, I'm gunna change into the right hand lane".

 

WHY??! Especially when there are several sets of lights... then both lanes take half an hour to get up to speed!

:bash:

The new 60 minutes add is giving me the shuts. I feel for the Grantham family but bloody heck do they really have to pull for ratings.

I wonder how much their getting paid this time around for the anniversary ??

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.