What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing.

Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing.

Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing. And, and, and, and, type thing, type thing, urm, urm, and. Urm, urm, type thing, urm, urm, urm, type thing.

post-1432-0-96688800-1325115310_thumb.jpg

Cut my ears off, block up the holes and i'll learn damn sign language.

• Upvote 1

We've got a friend staying with us at the moment and if you get her talking about something every third word she says is hopefully apart of the sentence she's talking about and not "urm, type thing, and, it, thats, whatnot"

And thats a big hopefully on the every third word. Sometimes she'll span a whole paragraph with just urm, type thing, and, and, whatnot till she gets to the word she's after.

We've got a friend staying with us at the moment and if you get her talking about something every third word she says is hopefully apart of the sentence she's talking about and not "urm, type thing, and, it, thats, whatnot"

And thats a big hopefully on the every third word. Sometimes she'll span a whole paragraph with just urm, type thing, and, and, whatnot till she gets to the word she's after.

She hot?

• Upvote 2

Similar story, but not.. One of my mates is having a NYE party at his new girlfriends place, i absolutely ʞ©$ɟing despise the mutt. The only time I'd step foot inside her house is to scratch my arse on the carpet. All of my mates are going there, so now i don't have plans for NYE, a bit pissed off.

EDIT; Forgot to mention the part where she ʞ©$ɟed around 2 of my mates at the same time, hence the hate.

Edited by drkbrth

wgmg - tonight i witnessed 4 people in the back of a EL falcoon and 2 people up front. drag racing/swerving between lanes, running a red light.

what in the hell is wrong with these KENTS?

then some moron in his hectik vp V8 doing chirpies and peggering next to me? what in the hell? and both p plates. brb selling car and not displaying p plates so people don't judge me as another "douchebag" p plater

fixed.

Edited by Evan G
  • Upvote 1

Didn't even realize it was turned off till you just said about it.

Had to go to brissie today to drop a friend off. While we was on the Mount Lindesay highway the number of tailgaters was beyond a joke. Anyways, realized we was going in the wrong direction so i went to make a u-turn and some joker had the brain dead idea that as we was making the u-turn they'll be able to cut in front and the side street. Times like that i wish the brakes didn't work...

Plus i'd say with the passenger showing his finger wasn't just to show that i'm number one but also the intelligence of the driver.