Lowballers Delight

LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most cars can swim, as long as you never become stationary and allow the engine bay to suck in water. Ive a little (lot) of expierience with creek crossings since I come from the far western districts of QLD. It floods once a year out there, gauranteed. Makes for some good improvised rally events/ donut patches/ motorkhanas. We even invented a sport one year which involves a high powered 4 wheeler bike, a 160kg rider and three local kids on the bike to give it traction, 10metres of rope, a flooded claypan and a specially shaped plywood sheet to act as a sled. Now that was fun. Its amazing how fast you can spin in circles when the motorbike is doing donuts on the spot, and you are on the end of a long rope. My point to this story, lets carve that forest up!!!!

Awesome... i think we should all go one day soon..

Completed the wiring today, I had 2 hacked looms that resembled a bowl of spaghetti and they combined perfectly to make a harness for the bigport after and hour of unraveling. A 3SFE camry power plug is identical to a bigport for anyone missing theirs in there loom. It's cheaper to complete the standard ecu setup than paying to tune the adaptronic, so it'll be on the shelf till some cam's or a turbo lands on the motor ;)

Payed for some ebay 4-2-1 headers the other day. Cheaper than anything in Australia and stainless! Really keen to see how the 4-2-1's go, haven't seen many bigports with them. Lets hope they welded the sucker properly.

Ha let me kow what they are like as i was lookin at the same one, The one thing i noticed is that the o2 sensor only picks up from 2 & 3 shouldnt be a drama tho.

Things have evolved a little, so I'm buying out Brads share of the car. He has other things to focus on, like his VT and his Piazza and business, I'm getting busier by the second, and at the end of the day its kind of stupid to split a car. No biggie, it will still go ahead, but its mine, all mine, AH AH AH ha.... I don't think Ill be pushing the timeframe as hard as the spirit, but I wont be as anal about it either so Ill see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...