Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

Sirolla - Good to hear from you Daven. Hadn't seen you about in a while. :laff:

 

Ella - That's not that one advertised on here from down south is it? It's an auto, so you'd have to change the pedal box and fiddle fart around a bit, but it's be cool to see it track-specced. Don't know how much lighter the 3-door would be than the 5-door hatch, but it'd be cool because it's so different. :laff:

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got to re-rego one of my shitboxes... but which one?!

 

Oh the huge manatee!

  • Author

lol does anyone know anyone in australia with MR2 parts?

  • Author

PS: Rollys alternator blew up last night...

 

anyone got a spare one in darwin?

 

Ancullen: with your vast knowledge of all things toyota can you tell me where i can get a alt from? like as in which cars are interchangeabe? i have a 4ac which i could steal that off it fits but i don't think it will...

 

cheers for any help you can give i wanna get her goiin again asap!

wasfishing - why do you want AW11 parts? You didn't buy Steve's old MR2 did you?

 

Ella - I know a fair bit of general stuff about Toyota's (eg. TA22's came with a 2T-G), but am a bit fuzzier on the specific details. I would have thought that a 4A-C alternator would fit a 4A-GE, but can't be certain. I might have a spare 4A-GZE alternator sitting around - I'll try and have a look sometime soon, although I will have to head out to Girraween to check it out.

umm yeah i did actually. is that a bad thing? i thought it was a good buy and is fun 2 drive. Just need to fix all the crap!!!

It's very much so a bad thing. I WANTED IT!!! Nah, that's cool dude, I just hope you got the price down, because I'm pretty sure the seller bought it from Steve in extremely good condition for about $4,000, so in damaged condition I'd knock $1,000 off.

well i got it 4 3900. and he paid 7500 4 it. don't need any of that stuff yet but if i do ill let u know cheers

 

need a tail light cover 4 it asap. know N E were i can get one

$7,500? I thought it was far less than that. Anyway, it's not too bad a deal if you can get it repaired cheap. But if you ever want to sell it - COME TO ME FIRST!!!

 

As for the tail light cover, your best bet would probably be a Japanese wreckers/importer down south. They could nick one off a half-cut.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.