Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

wooo i got my new brack pads for my skyline so ill b at the track on sunday

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 283.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

got a altrernator off taylz about ten minutes ago... also got a nice set of 20v exctractors so ill have 2 sets.

 

starting to hoard stuff away in anticitpation of moving into a shed lol

cool so ull have ur car at the track

:y:

 

teeheehee KE30 vs S13 vs R33 4spot

 

post-7-1155949543.jpg

 

 

 

So what are you using? R31 hubs on the KE strut with KE bearings??? I tried the S13 brakes on a KE70 hub (I think) I have here but you'd need to machine off about 8mm around the circumference for the discs to fit over them.

So what are you using? R31 hubs on the KE strut with KE bearings??? I tried the S13 brakes on a KE70 hub (I think) I have here but you'd need to machine off about 8mm around the circumference for the discs to fit over them.

 

trying to us r31 hubs but i need to get same new bearings from CBC

then i need to get same calipers to fit to them

yeah I'm a 4th year panel beater so i can do all the work

Bugger that Nissan rubbish. RX7 calipers all the way - although I may be able to get some 4-spot S13 calipers soon - if they're still available.

 

4 spot S13 calipers? S14/15 are 4 spot. S13s are just single but with rotors about as big as a commodores but not quite as thick as S14/15. R33 are thicker and bigger again.

  • Author
cool so ull have ur car at the track

 

 

nope cause i don't have the tools to fit the bloody alternator...

irokin - I've been misinformed then. That or the guy who was in possession of these rotors (and he may have now installed them on the car he just sold) may have been misinformed.

 

Ella - What tools do you need to fit the alternator? There shouldn't be anything special involved.

  • Author
brains required to fit car parts

 

please reboot and pm me in the afternoon

 

out

 

 

i hope thats not a dig at me and/or my inability to ft the alternator at home???

 

1 i have nothing more then some screwdrivers and a 30cm long shifter. niether of these tools is going to be of much help... I need to get all my tools out of storage :y:

 

2 You have a AE82 twinky too, Go have a look and see where it is (its definately not a easy job)

 

3. Because It is my daily driver (yes my daily hack i have a different toy for playing on the weekends now) it needs to be reliable so i'd rather it was done under the supervision of a professional with the correct tools.

Edited by Ella

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.