Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

you gonna come out for a cruse again on the weekend

 

 

you have PM ancullen

Edited by ae174agze

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 285.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I will be out on the weekend, not sure if I will be in my car depending on whats wrong with the suspension. I will be out Friday, having drinks/bbq Saturday night with a few people.

He better not or Adam will be upset lol.

 

Adam how much do you reckon you could find a gze bottom end for me for?

WTF? I can probably source the gze pistons/rings for about 750 lol and Arias for 900

 

I could almost get a damn halfcut for that much.

Edited by Pure-SX

To get a whole bottom end you'd have to buy a whole engine.

 

If you really want to turbo it, go the Arias straight up. Unless you can find GZE pistons cheaper than $750.

Edited by ancullen

GZE rods are stronger too jyeah? And Is the crank meatier as well? Not sure on that, pretty confident rods are thicker.

ae101 silvertop rods are the same as the gze, been said enough. the BLACKTOP rods are weaker

Stephen's right about the rods. And blacktop stuff is meant to be shit. Lightweight, but a bit TOO lightweight and fragile as a result.

 

HOLY SHIT

 

ADAM SAID I WAS RIGHT

 

I AM SO HAPPY :)

 

Blacktop tend to have problems even in stock form.

 

 

Only good thing about the blacktop is the head.

Edited by Pure-SX

250hp at the wheels? So like 175rwkw? Thats quite a shit load lol. What sort of supercharger would you run?

Would be a weapon and a half

Errr, no I was thinking of more like 250hp at the engine and roughly 140kW at the wheels. As it currently (when running) makes 87kW at the wheels, this will be a significant difference. I know someone has done 188hp at the wheels before, so I'd be matching that. Ideally I would beat it, maybe getting 200hp at the wheels, or roughly 270hp at the engine.

just picked up my new brakes look bigger just need pads and the bigger brake booster, then strut braces, move battery, then intercooler

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.