Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nt Major Discussion

Featured Replies

  • Replies 3.4k
  • Views 285.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i thought u wanted it adam??

 

u could put 2 and 2 2gether n make some $$$

I have no farking idea wtf Andrew is doing mate.

...ohh but he says he does every time I see or talk to him. don't hold your breath I would be looking elsewhere

I have done all I can. Its up to him now and I am sick of being the middle man that is copping abuse from both sides

Yeah mate I know how it is. If I knew Andrew was going to be like this I wouldn't have bothered. I have feelings to!

 

Its ok :y:

Edited by Pure-SX

someone sell my motor i need the fundage

 

$100 with clutch :y:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.