Nt Major Discussion

Ella

Sirolla - Good to hear from you Daven. Hadn't seen you about in a while. :laff:

Ella - That's not that one advertised on here from down south is it? It's an auto, so you'd have to change the pedal box and fiddle fart around a bit, but it's be cool to see it track-specced. Don't know how much lighter the 3-door would be than the 5-door hatch, but it'd be cool because it's so different. :laff:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PS: Rollys alternator blew up last night...

anyone got a spare one in darwin?

Ancullen: with your vast knowledge of all things toyota can you tell me where i can get a alt from? like as in which cars are interchangeabe? i have a 4ac which i could steal that off it fits but i don't think it will...

cheers for any help you can give i wanna get her goiin again asap!

wasfishing - why do you want AW11 parts? You didn't buy Steve's old MR2 did you?

Ella - I know a fair bit of general stuff about Toyota's (eg. TA22's came with a 2T-G), but am a bit fuzzier on the specific details. I would have thought that a 4A-C alternator would fit a 4A-GE, but can't be certain. I might have a spare 4A-GZE alternator sitting around - I'll try and have a look sometime soon, although I will have to head out to Girraween to check it out.

It's very much so a bad thing. I WANTED IT!!! Nah, that's cool dude, I just hope you got the price down, because I'm pretty sure the seller bought it from Steve in extremely good condition for about $4,000, so in damaged condition I'd knock $1,000 off.

$7,500? I thought it was far less than that. Anyway, it's not too bad a deal if you can get it repaired cheap. But if you ever want to sell it - COME TO ME FIRST!!!

As for the tail light cover, your best bet would probably be a Japanese wreckers/importer down south. They could nick one off a half-cut.