Ella

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know where i can source some front end spares such as a grille for my AE90?

eBay it?

hey guys i got my old ke70 back today, stoked as hell so its getting resprayed straight away and getting some mags ill get some pic's up of progress over the weeks

Good to hear from you again - good to see you've rejoined us on 'the Toyota side'. :evil:

Personally I prefer the 4A-GZE's for various reasons, but the 4A-GE 20v is still a pretty good motor. The Silvertop and Blacktop each have their own strengths and weaknesses compared to one another. If I was building a 4A-GE 20v and money was no object, it'd have to be a Blacktop, but Silvertops are cheaper and a bit tougher.

Tried ebay but nothing there, I could try twincam and toymods for people wrecking (theres quite a few) but doubt they will post.

I'm looking for the metal thing that sits under the grille and headlights and above the Bumper. You'll see it on the cruise, thats if i still haven't found one yet.

Want to source one locally.

Cheers.

Edited by Sirolla

It's a pity my sister wrote off the front end of her AE92/AE93 (never sure of the code) Seca. Otherwise there might have been a good one available. :evil: I think I know the bit you mean. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Actually I'm wrong Adam I'm still leaking, wana sell a sc12?

Not really. The extra SC12 I've got is for the TA22. I can help you source an SC12, but they generally cost $250-300.

so when is this cruise on

Saturday 21 July 2007, starting from the Hidden Valley entrance gates at 11am. Check http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...mp;#entry187297 for updates.

Edited by ancullen