Ella

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One so called excuse I heard was he had a "boost leak", which he indeed did have. I know where you are coming from Megz, JSM screwed him good and proper.

Can't we all just get along? :) /hug rofl :cool: :lol: :P

One of many though. If he had admitted that and not gone the arrogant, holier than thou route, people wouldn't have given him such a hard time.

I'm not arguing with you personally - just making off the wall comments about that thread that are baseless annoys me.

I knew you'd want a plate like that as soon as I mentioned it. :cool:

What about a ZZW31 MR2 Spyder. They're lighter than the SW20 by a LONG way, and I think they're lighter than the AW11 too. You can get an early one with the 5-speed sequential or the later one with the 6-speed (costs a fair bit more though). They come with the 1ZZ-FE from the Corolla, but with a slightly different tune, giving 103kW instead of 100kW. It's also got more rpm than the Corolla version (probably where the power comes from). I would love to build one up one day, converting it to a proper manual (wouldn't be hard), with 2ZZ-GE (Celica) pistons and cylinder sleeves to create a 1932cc version, with roughly 150kW at the engine. I'd then probably put a Blitz supercharger kit on it and aim for 300hp at the engine - it wouldn't be overly difficult. Mmm, 300hp and less than 1,000kg of weight. It'd be a Lotus-eater. :lol:

Yep. And slow gear changes. :cool: Japan got a proper manual version as well as the sequential option. If I got one (and had the money to do what I want with it), I'd get a pedal box made up custom. I don't know if you can simply use the six speed already in the car and just adapt the shifting mechanism, or if you'd have to put a Celica six speed in, but either way it wouldn't be overly difficult.

Google Monkey Wrench Racing to see some kick arse ZZW30's. :lol:

Hell yeah - that'd be awesome.

There's at least three up here currently - possibly five. There's a yellow one with bodykit, a dark blue one I spotted for the first time this morning (quite dirty), and a green one. I think there's a red one, and there may be another green one. The green has always been my favourite colour for that model, although there was a light metallic blue available a bit like the Bayside Blue available on Skylines - very hawt. :cool: