Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1981 Ke55 Xx

Featured Replies

Man i am jealous of your P laws over there ! (damn

this waiting till I'm 18 before i can drive alone :abuse: )

 

Murdress, sweet ride you have there. Need to check it out one day I think.

 

Rad Rolla, Sucks about the P's thing, I'm 16 and I am on mine :owned: .

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 169
  • Views 63.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Murdress, sweet ride you have there. Need to check it out one day I think.

 

Rad Rolla, Sucks about the P's thing, I'm 16 and I am on mine :D .

 

 

aye, was 16 and already driving alone, vic P plate laws can rot in hell. we can drive V8's and hot 6's here, SA doesnt look like a bad place to live now ay?

 

OH btw, Bianca, nice 55 seen this friday night and its a minta ride. keep up the good work.

 

CHEERS

Ryan

Edited by KE25 KID

  • Author

yeah i sure do love my old girl. got most my money together for the stereo. going next month. hopefully sales time.

 

will have to do an update once shes all up and running =]

 

Cheers

Bianca!

  • Author

didnt exactly ditch it completely :S i broke it off and then decided to take it off. but i can't recall if i had ordered this new one by that point. either way i didnt like the old one either :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.