Ae95

kykin

if there's one of these already please show me

Just wanting to see some discussion, ideas, action photos and so on, everything AE95.

got my red 89-90 AE95 on the road last week.

planing on some more clearance, bigger tread and more dents n scratches.

to it out past the rockpools on the dirt roads way out behind mudgeeraba Gold Coast.

used the centre diff lock for the first time, didnt attempt any of the 4wd tracks just yet, but i will when the new tyres go on.

will get some pics up soon as there ready.

can't imagine to many AE95 owners are on hear but please suprise me.

Kyle

Edited by kykin

Members dont see this ad

yeh, tis a sweet ride, and toymods a sweet site.

mine will be built more for camping and rough roads rather then performance on the street, but will be good to see it round the coast as i havnt already.

went for a good drive this arvo, heading out tambo way you turn left about 7k's outa oxenford n head up a long dirt road that gets pretty serious.

plenty of stuff up there that I'm not brave enough for, yet. will wait for more clearance and tread before i do back, good fun thoe.

iv herd people say these are less economical then the tercel.

i did a full tank of, off road, city and highway and got 9l per 100k

then 100k of high way and got 6l per 100k.

them highway figures are the best iv ever had in any car.

whats it like in the best street AE95 on the gold coast?

mine will be built more for camping and rough roads rather then performance on the street, but will be good to see it round the coast as i havnt already.

a long dirt road that gets pretty serious.

plenty of stuff up there that I'm not brave enough for, yet. will wait for more clearance and tread before i do back, good fun thoe.

Even so, a 4afe wont really be sufficient you need torque! :no:

yeh, tis a sweet ride, and toymods a sweet site.

went for a good drive this arvo, heading out tambo way you turn left about 7k's outa oxenford n head up a long dirt road that gets pretty serious.

If its the same road I'm thinking of (just inbetween 2 creek crossings) you should be able to make it up. My dad made me take our ae95 up there waaaay back when i still had my L's. diff lock wasnt required either heh.

Daniel.