How Much Is A Ke30 Worth?

ke30_nut

Hey guys just wondering how much u think a stock standard AUTO ke30 is worth with 92,000 on the clock, clean as interior practically no rust in the body and a bit of a scratch down one side which has slightly pushed the penell in? It also has 15" speedy rims on it. Let me know how much you'd pay for it.

Cheers

Edited by ke30_nut

Members dont see this ad

Two or four doors?? I wouldn't pay any more than $300 for an auto 4 door. Depending on what it has on it, eg. wheels.

Also, 92,000 on a KE30 could mean its been around already. My update KE30 had 208,000 so it is possible. Posting pics may help if you have some too..

a couple of hundred for a standard ke corolla to a couple of thousand for an absolutely overrated one.

its a 4 door auto cs the best i can get it for is $2800 its got 12 months rego and its in pretty damn smick condition except for a little bit of surface rust thats it and a bit of a scratch on one side which is dinted in a bit where the old lady has scrapped it! Its definately a genuine 92,000kms has no rust practically none around the windows or fuel flap or near the seams or guards. Is $2800 fair?

It's not just the wheels, there is a heap of stuff that adds up to your final price:

Is the auto good

Engine blow smoke or rattle

Brakes Up the....

Check the brake master cylinder for fluid dripping out the back, if so she stuffed kit maybe/new $250

Steering wobbly

Suspension bounces continually once you hit a bump, or going round a corner it feels like it will tip over

Where is the rust, some rust is not worth repairing as the car no longer has structural integrity

Do you know a mechanic you can trust? Get them to go through it. If you have heaps of mullah and are going to replace everything, then brakes suspension and engine are not as important. In this case you want to take the car to a panel beater/mechanic and make sure the shell is good. If they are not friends than get a paper signed by them on their letter head stating the condition of the shell, that way down the road if it is a total shitbox you can take em to court.

Good luck and safe motoring

The motor is smick blows not one bit of smoke, auto is good, shocks are good also the only bit of rust is surface and it is seriously just where the radiator sits underneath it. There is no rust in the usual areas. And the interior is absoultely immaculate, the dash doesnt have 1 crack no scratches anywhere and the carpet looks like new. Engine bay also looks tidy and the paint is really shinny. Is 2800 worth it?

I wouldn't pay that much for one. i bought a ke55 that had 124xxx km on it off a little old lady that rab like a dream had a lil bit of rust and was a manual. for $200. i also just sold my ke70 that was perfeclty straight, good paint only had a 50c piece bit of rust, checked the car throughout for rust., 5 speed for $1500 unreg.

But it I suppose it is worth whatever some1 is willing to pay

I wouldn't pay that much for one. i bought a ke55 that had 124xxx km on it off a little old lady that rab like a dream had a lil bit of rust and was a manual. for $200. i also just sold my ke70 that was perfeclty straight, good paint only had a 50c piece bit of rust, checked the car throughout for rust., 5 speed for $1500 unreg.

But it I suppose it is worth whatever some1 is willing to pay

i paid $3000 for a rolla coupe

manual 4k

150k on the clock with original books from factory

no rust

stock rims

i now regret paying so much but i love my rolla